prominentalex

Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

Is it possible to contact me on skype : vany.ohanes    /  or TS : 82.96.64.78:1114 . contact nightkity 

I Would like to use your services to setup my server .

Thank you

hi i tried messaging you for a modding request but it wouldnt let me anyway to get hold of you other than team speak 

Scuddie

Hi,

I am looking to start a DayZ server! I tried joining your TS but it is password protected, if you can help me, I would be very grateful! 

Thanks,

ZeroH 

Steam: ZeroH

Hey Prom. I am new to owning a server. I need some scripts done and like some guidance so I can do it in future. Any help is amazing. Word on the web is you are the guy to go to. :)

Hey Prom. I am new to owning a server. I need some scripts done and like some guidance so I can do it in future. Any help is amazing. Word on the web is you are the guy to go to. :)

STILL HELPING PEOPLE?

after update im confused on much of it...i am running lingor map epoch.1.0.5.1 (newest), I dont know how to add in the salvage vehicle to activate it or where to call it from. can you help me with that, and the snap pro mod? seems none of it is working

Yes I am. Sometimes I am afk in my teamspeak but leave me a message and I will respond. My teamspeak is in the OP. You can also contact me via email.

Looking for some help with my server.

Wanted to get the mods

AI missions

SelfBlood bag

Always day

Tow/Lift

Safezone

And like two others.

Im using Vilayer Pm me if you can help

Hello, i am famillar with editing the PBO's and such but i have been having trouble finding working versions of the following scripts for the current version of epoch :

AI missions

SelfBlood bag

Tow/Lift

Safezone

Debug monitor

I use dayz.st and if you happen to have a PBO handy with these things that would be awesome but if not if you happen to have links to good versions of these scripts that would be great.

Thank you for your time

Doc

Hi, i recently rented a server from DayZ.st, and i would like some help turning this server into a DayZ Overpoch server with all of the scripts listed in this post you made in November 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/151295-want-to-start-a-server-or-need-help-adding-scripts-look-no-further/ . If you would like to help me with this please add me on skype my name is bitehandle89

Hey man i msged u in TS .. i would really need your help or guidence on how to start things .. i jsut got a epoch server i installed nafp map.. i bought blurgamming pro antihack and also extended tools .. i think im way over my head .. i googled a ton of stuff but still im at a loss

really need your help.. andalso $$ can be involved if anything .. please help

thanks

Edited by macbeths0x

Hey, i tried to message you and it didnt work.

I am the founder of Eudoxa Gaming, we are a multi gaming clan, we have recently purchased a dayz overpoch server, i have been able to cope so far with installing extras to the server, however i would like your help to fix what i just fucked up, and possibly become a resident scripter for our clan.

Please help. I am not looking for a long term commitment, however if you are up for helping set up any future servers aswell then that would be great.

If you want to contact me then please either message me on here, email me, or you can pop on our teamspeak.

Email: robert.everitt@live.co.uk
Teamspeak: eudoxagaming.tserverhq.com

Hi!

I just set up a server on my own pc to play dayz epoch chernarus with 2or3 friends. Looks like its works but we were playing on hosted servers before and we miss a lot of thing, scripts mostly i think.

Could u help in that because i have no idea how to ?

If so, how its works ? i send u some files from server u put scripts in and send back or u need access to server ?

You are unable to recive new pms here, i saw ur teamspek in the first post but my englist isnt good enough so i rather write here.