mrpower00

Whats your Favourite weapon in dayZ Epoch, Overwatch or normal

Hey Guys What is your favourite weapon in DayZ could be Epoch Or Overwatch too?

The trusty old Tin Can .............. KAPOW out cold

Nothing like Camping up on Sniper Hill with a Alice pack full of cans and a Rangefinder  

Nothing like a 200 mtr Head Shot

Edited by Conkykillz
  • Like 3

My old microphone, Damn thing will rape your ear once i plug it in.

• Like 3

UAZ, very satisfying killing with the UAZ

M1911 for favourite sidearm.

Double-barreled shotgun for favourite common weapon (CZ is too rare to be considered a common weapon).

AKM for favourite mid-tier weapon.

M249 for favourite god-tier weapon.

G36..A or K version.  Sure the aimpoint is a little bulky, but great for a one weapon loadout if playing on servers with the R3F weight system.  The quick range referance in the scope is nice too.

Vodnik 2xpk...run em over or shoot em from front or rear. Non motorized? MK48 mod 0...I love that weapon!

Favorite sidearm: Makarov, the ammo is common so you never run out.

Favorite main weapon: M14 AIM or the Bizon PP-19

Favorite sniper rifle: CZ550 

CQC: MK 48 Mod 0- supressive fire, 2 shots players, decent range, ammo is 66% more space efficient than Assult Rifle ammo

Sniper: DMR- flexible zoom, decent rate-of-fire (even after nerf), common ammo, good mil-dot system to range and offset quickly and effectively, I'm DAMN good with it

Melee: Machete- Silenced weapon that can 1-hit virals without a headshot, yes please!

• Like 2

For me it will be the mk16 with the toggle sight, useful for close quarter and distance shooting, I know it's not the strongest ammo but easy to find and holds 30 rounds a clip so for me very handy and sounds good I like it.

These for vanilla, its all i play lol...

VS Zeds - CCOSD or M16 ACOG

VS Players - SAW / Mod 0 or M24

SAW is great vs zeds aswell tho because its audiable range is same as assault rifles (80m) :)

Edited by Karmaterror

sidearm: g17

Ar: m4 with the flashlight

shotgun:doublebarrel

sniper:Cz even though it is to rare for my blood

melee: nailed baseball bat,even though you need to find a bat then mod it with nails in the end it is worth it because its one badass way to kill zombies and players alike.

I also like the mkmod0 even though its super rare on anything but op private servers

Edited by meat pie

FN-FAL  Not a popular rifle but I love it. It hits hard (8000 blood) and has a beefy noise. The one with the night scope is fun at night too.

Any other player.  The moment I'm near anyone else I end up dead.  Not necessarily by them but often because of them.  Never trust anyone who says, "I'll cover you."  Especially if, 4 seconds after you've just run into the open, you hear a plane engine start or someone say, "Ooh I found some beans...".  Means they're not as reliable as you'd hoped. :huh:

Oh and weapons for me to use to kill, rather than weapons used to kill me - I do like the M4A3 CCO in SD. :thumbsup:  Love DayZ Chernarus but I love my Over Watch too.

Edited by Sula