xoiio

Can you still crawl into tents?

I saw a video where someone set up an ambush inside of a tent waiting for someone to try and raid it, can you still get in tents? I tried but can not. Sleeping just makes you lay down, not even inside it.

You could crawl inside of it. It helps prevent you from getting cold from the rain and such.

You could crawl inside of it. It helps prevent you from getting cold from the rain and such.

How exactly do you? I have tried going prone but when I get to the tent I just stop moving. does it need to be empty perhaps?

Ah I see the ones I placed are half in the ground because it's uneven, I guess you have to put a tent on perfectly flat ground for it to not be floating :/

Beware, don't break your legs! If this still happens, I'm not sure.

Yeah, you have to place it in a flat area and not on a hill.

Yeah, you can crawl inside. You will break every single bone in your body, pass out and die a horrible death, though.

• Like 2

Yeah, you can crawl inside. You will break every single bone in your body, pass out and die a horrible death, though.

I still say worth.  At least you get some rest.

I just miss the days where you could combat roll over and onto tents, and could use them to get to places you normally can't.

• Like 2