xoiio

I love a good helicopter crash.

I've encountered two helicopter crashes now, and I have to say they always bring a smile to my face, you get loads of nice loot.

25i4tc8.jpg

Interestingly this helicopter glitched or something and one of the machine guns had the muzzle flash still on it. The other crash was medical though so maybe it's on all gun equipped ones.

sgrbsy.jpg

oh my god. it's all these epoch noobs who started playing epoch because they saw frankie playing it. and now they flood the forums with their stupid crap stuff that isn't even rare in epoch standards.

• Like 6

oh my god. it's all these epoch noobs who started playing epoch because they saw frankie playing it. and now they flood the forums with their stupid crap stuff that isn't even rare in epoch standards.

And frankie is...?

Don't be so quick to jump to assumptions, you just look like a douche. I wanted to set up my own server, epoch was an easy one and haf plenty of features I liked. That's why I chose it.

• Like 1

A backpack with 50 slots?

I'm running epoch, I thought that was a czech backpack but I guess they added a different one that looks like the czech. I'm going to get an actual czech one if I find one because yeah, 50 slots is overkill

If you do not like it, leave

Don't be so quick to jump to assumptions

I think I have to mirror TheWizard14's original sentiment, although not as strongly. To explain what he meant, I should say that the OP is running a DayZ Epoch server but didn't mention that he was doing so, which was a bit confusing. However the real part of his statement is that there are people who have played other DayZ mods but not the vanilla DayZ experience itself so they are missing out on some of the references to original DayZ, or the content.

To be clear, OP, the muzzle flash appears on ALL crashed helicopters in vanilla DayZ (though I didn't know they appeared on any in Epoch). So your post to someone who has played vanilla DayZ may appear silly, that's all.