xoiio

How can I edit a players inventory?

Hello everyone, I set up a private DayZ server to mess around with and possibly put public, however I would like to just fool around and have fun first, as well as using inventory items to become familiar with them.

I can see that there are no addons that allow you to just spawn items or vehicles, and that would be a bit much, so, after I log in and then exit, saving my position and inventory, how can I go about changing what I have in there/in my backpack, as well as possibly the backpack I have? Really the most I want to do right now is load myself out with weapons or something like that, to fool around before I play legitimately.

So, how can I do this? Is it all text based or is there a GUI tool? I would also like to know how to edit the default loadout for anyone joining the server/respawning.

I own the server it is on, and I am running DayZ Epoch 1.6.2.

Something I really want to do since I can build walls and stuff, is find a compound and reinforce it, then invite some friends to mess around there defending it from zombies.

Edited by XOIIO

Have a look at Private Hive Tools or you can edit the database manually, change the invntory table.

Oh that looks perfect! It even has player teleporting so I could have a friend and we team up at the very start, thanks! I'll try it tommorow. I imagine beans are like a +1 on this forum

I imagine beans are like a +1 on this forum

Yes, they are.

• Like 1

Hm, I got private hive tools all set up, and it connects to the database but does not show anything from the server. No zombies, players, server shutdown doesn't work, nada. :/

Here's what I have throw in the install.php

MySql DB IP/host: localhost
MySql DB Port: 3306
MySqL DB User: root
MySwd DB Pass: (It's blank so I just used a space, and it connects).

DayZ Server IP: localhost
DayZ Server PORT: 2302
DayZ Server Instance: 1
DayZ server Hive Schema: epoch

Head admin logi/pass have been set.

Oh, shit, it was the server instance. *facepalm*

Does anyone know if private hive tools has a GUI to edit the loadout? all I cant find is a list in a textbox. I don't know what all the items are called so I really need a GUI, either in that or another program.