Sign in to follow this  
whiteshiro

Looking for DayZ epoch players

Hello all,

I have been playing dayz vanilla and a few other mods for a long time but never had the chance of trying out the famous dayz Epoch. 

My name is James, 29 years old and from holland and i would love to find a small group of players or individuals to have a nice time. 

I have no interest in joining a clan.

My skype is: shiroratz

Talk to you folks later :)

• Like 1

Hey there!

I am also interested in checking out DayZ Epoch, never played it before. Only problem is i didn't play the game since february this year, so i will be probably be a bit rusty :).

I am from Serbia, 22 years old. I got a mic/skype too. Add me on steam if you are interested in playing together sometimes ( my id is Serbian91 )

Hello all,

I have been playing dayz vanilla and a few other mods for a long time but never had the chance of trying out the famous dayz Epoch. 

My name is James, 29 years old and from holland and i would love to find a small group of players or individuals to have a nice time. 

I have no interest in joining a clan.

My skype is: shiroratz

Talk to you folks later :)

Hi matey, you're welcome to check out our group @ BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're a UK based group (but also EU players from Sweden, Netherlands,, Germany, France, Norway etc,) of adult gamers that have been around since 2002 and supporting Day Z since launch and will be well into stand alone. We have our own TS3 server and Day Z epoch server but we also play on the public EU Musty Gaming servers (top 100 servers for pop) and we run together as group/team on those servers.

Anyway check out our website and feel free to hop on our TS3 server to get involved, membership to our clan not necessary. We have no silly regulations or restrictions allw e ask is for a bit of common sense and fair play.

Hope to see you in game soon

Box

your welcome to join us TheGAMERelease is a Community of Gamers open to all that simply wish to join meet people, we are located on Teamspeak @ TheGAMERelease.teamspeak.net:21338

Still on the lookout for a nice group of players or a few individuals :)