Flexen08

Extra admins wanted for Epoch server.

Hi 

We have a new Epoch server still in its beginning stages, My existing team has been working hard on implementing many extras to the server such as self blood bagging, , Animated Heli crashes, Extra heli crashes, Rarer loot spawns, Night time street lights and building lights and we will soon be working on a more powerful anti hack and Map modification as well as the possibility of AI ...

Before we let our server go fully live we want to make sure we have a solid admin team that can generally be available to any players at any time. 

So far for this server we have Myself (server owner), One admin working on scripts and one admin working on US west coast time. 

I am looking for another three regular admins and one of which who is familiar with script implementation.

All applicants need to possess a mature attitude both to Players and other admins and understand that abusing your powers on the server will not go down well. 

The server is hosted from the UK 

Server work will generally occur on weekends and will be announced regularly to players. Once the team is fully assembled we will hold one team meeting a week to discuss any matters or changes we have regarding players, the server and its progression. 

If you are interested please PM me or reply to this post :) 

Flex

Hello. If you guys want to contact me send me an ip for a teamspeak or name for skype. Thanks.

• Like 1

I interested In Being on your Team i pretty Good With Helping People & Im not a sqeaker eitheR Aha but i would give you my skype but i dont know it atm Just Message me or Reply back. ;D

I would like to be in your Admin team. i will give you some information about myself.

In Game Name: [=V=] DerpDagger

Maturity: 9 out of 10 maby

Experience: I got experience on being admin on ArmA servers.

How much will i be on a day: Maby 6-8 hours a day.

Yeah. if you wanna know something more i will give you my skype

Steam: DerpDagger

yea, add me on any of these, Goodbye! :)