TheCanadianRussian

New Member looking to start a Youtube Series

Hello everyone my name is Anthony. I'm looking to start a DayZ series on YouTube with some people.

Age doesn't matter as long as your mature. Also must speak English fluently and own a mic

A little information about myself:

Language: 20

Avalibality: Everyday

The channel is going to focus on DayZ only and follow the story of a group of survivors that occasionally will have to defend from other plays or if need to take then out.

I'm not looking for extremely good plays although that is a bonus just if you enjoy playing DayZ and want to do so in a group add my steam.

CanadianRussian

I have a website but will not launch it unless the series does good and if that happens I will rent a DayZ server for the videos to be hosted on.

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy Day Z.

I would advise you film your adventurs on a well populated server to begin with mate as we've all seen hundreds of hours of video footage of playrs wandering around empty srvers finding good stuff!

Musty gaming servers are well adminsitrated and fair, with some good lads from the forums here active (I'm sure your youtube channel and videos  would do really well if they had some cameos of guys from the forum!). Look forward tos eeing some good vids matey.

Edited by Box
  • Like 1

I wish you luck sir, there is a sea of amateur youtubers trying to break into dayz so competition is rough. Just don't get your hope too high with the whole server/website/t-shirt line, just start simple and see what happens.

Hey prominent alex, I just started playing dayz and im looking for a group of people to play with.

Hop in my the teamspeak I listed!

Grumpy I know that commentary for a game such as dayz is hard to breakthrough which is why I added the website won't launch unless the series does well. Like every game people that get everything going all at once ( website, server clothing etc ) usually waste a lot of time and money.

Grumpy I know that commentary for a game such as dayz is hard to breakthrough which is why I added the website won't launch unless the series does well. Like every game people that get everything going all at once ( website, server clothing etc ) usually waste a lot of time and money.

All i said was don't get your hopes up, getting so emotional over criticism will not serve you well in your endeavor. YouTube is a harsh place.

im totally in man! added you on skype! i started playing arma in december 2010 and ive played it since im really skilled in dayz i can fly and everything!

Have you already got a server chosen and do you play epoch. Got an epoch server with anti theif, amazing admins and its pretty populated (20-50 players) If you're interested let me know. Ill roll with you if you ever join. (Its called bambi rescue squad but let me know and ill give you details to everything)