Sign in to follow this  
SteelKnife

Befor You Play DayZ

Before I started DayZ I didn't really know about it. And what I would do is go into the mission created for Arma 2 regular and move the spawn in an air field. Then fill it with every vehicle in the game. And I screwed around with them until I found out about The pre-made mission that comes with OA allows you access to the giant arsenal of weapons and vehicles. They give you missions to do for each vehicle you can get. What I am trying to say is, you get a lot of experience with this pre-made mission before hand. Because sometimes I run into others that don't even know how to start helicopter. For new people about to start DayZ try it out. Because if you get experience first, you will know," I don't want to spray bullets into this mans legs". You want to get 1 shot headshot kill. Quick and clean.

Edited by SteelKnife
  • Like 1

But screwing up and having no idea what to do was the best part or DayZ.

First time I found a car, it was he red Lada in Stary, it had no wheels. I didn't know what to do, so I got inside, turned it on, attracted all the zeds, and they surrounded my vehicle.

Edited by Statik
  • Like 4

First time I found a car, it was he red Lada in Stary, it had no wheels. I didn't know what to do, so I got inside, turned it on, attracted all the zeds, and they surrounded my vehicle.

This is just how I learned to play Arma2 in general, I just want other people to know there is more to Arma than DayZ. That joining servers like Domination or ACE can be extremely fun when you can be working together with others and still have that feeling of at any moment you can be shot by enemy insurgents.
  • Like 1

lol I did pretty much the same! Vehicles werent initially active when I started playing and then when they were added I didnt see any for a couple of weeks. When I did eventually spot my first vehicle one (a datsun pickup in a farm outside of Sosnovoka) I made a sprint for it, attracting a massive train of zombies!

I eventaully made it to the car, sat in it, flicked on the lights to illuminate the crowd of Zeds in front of the car, which were now going mad, and realised that the engine and wheels were FUBAR. Shit!

I sat there for about 10 mins before I could get back out as I had only about 5 rounds in my Makarov, low blood and no bandages left! lol

Happy dayz :D

Edited by Box

yep sounds like my first car aswell, although it was a blue gaz in starry. I wandered there without knowing it was the second best loot lacation in the game and missed all the tent in the exitement of the really fucked up car.

Im kinda with this guy, I had a great time not knowing what the fuck was going on, and shit gets intense when your attempting to escape in a car with no wheels or fuel lol.

Lol yes my first time I found a car been new to the game I was playing for 3 weeks and the 2 tyres were missing bub it was on the other side of the car and been new I was killing all zombies and not been smart with ammo, I tried to drive away but it wouldn't move and I beeped the horn and more zombies came running, I got away got a wheel came back to the car not knowing about the toolbox was needed and I was trying to run around the car trying to work out how to fix it and died from zombies, the most scariest thing I did but so much fun and it only took 1hr to do all that so worth it just the trill of the find and trying to fix the car I wouldn't of known what to do if I got it running lol. The trills of dayz