WolfCrisis

Need help to learn DayZ or even join a clan.

I am having trouble playing by myself, So i was wondering if a clan/group could let me join to figure it out. Let me let you in on some information about myself.

I am 13, however I feel like I am more mature then most people my age. I can take a joke. I learn quite quickly. I've played games on the Xbox for about 6 years, then built my own computer to switch to PC games. I've played computer games for around a year now. I've played Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and I just started playing Terraria.

I would highly appreciate if you would at least consider taking me in to teach me the tips and tricks of DayZ. 

Edited by WolfCrisis
  • Like 1

I'd love to teach you! Check my profile for my skype and we can find a time to play or something of that sorts. Age doesn't mean anything to me and you won't be treated with disrespect about that at all :).

• Like 1

Hey wolfcrisis!

The TMW Mentors hosts a couple of classes to help you cope with both bandits and zomboozles.

Come check out our website at: tmwdayz.com and sign up for a class!

If you would like to stay on after your training and be a part of the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland, we are always happy to see new people join our ranks!

If you want me to explain more, pm me here or on our forums, or come by the teamspeak: ts.tmwdayz.com and have a chat with me and the guys!

• Like 2

Hey there. You mention you are having trouble playing by yourself but you don't give any info. Is it the controls? The tactics? The bugs? The inventory? You just don't know what to do once you get in game? You constantly get KOS? Overwhelmed by zeds?

All of the above can be solved very easily, many people here will help you if you provide the exact reasons you are having trouble. Clans and groups are fine and all, meeting people, making online friends etc, but this feeling of hopelessness/panic you get when playing dayz for the first time is one of a kind. And then comes this rewarding feeling when you start making it on your own, surviving by yourself, learning by your mistakes. Once you get used to the game you're gonna miss these feelings.

What I'd suggest is to try surviving on your own, living (or dying :p) the DayZ experience, and once you get used to the game and manage to survive/gear up on your own -and all this starts to seem kinda boring-, then join a clan/group. This way you'll get the most out of it.

If you want to join RAM we are more than willing to help. Add 128th_Col_Maltier on steam to join

WolfCrisis, I think it was meant to be, my clan Wolf Pack is recruiting. We own a server and we have members spread out all through the server. We all have a lot of experience and would be more than happy to set you up!

Join the TS and poke Alexander - ts52.gameservers.com:9314