Sign in to follow this  
Cap'n (DayZ)

Today is a sad day for me

There are 1522 regular DayZ servers on commander atm. You telling me there is not at LEAST 30 of them that are plain vanilla?

If you don't like the current mods, no one is forcing you to play them, but there is a reason Epoch is popular right now. It has all the features SA is supposed to have + more. Weight management system, repair/salvage vehicles etc.

Try US2254 , It's one of my favorite regular servers. Not a true vanilla, but close.

Edited by Ioncannon

There are 1522 regular DayZ servers on commander atm. You telling me there is not at LEAST 30 of them that are plain vanilla?

If you don't like the current mods, no one is forcing you to play them, but there is a reason Epoch is popular right now. It has all the features SA is supposed to have + more. Weight management system, repair/salvage vehicles etc.

Try US2254 , It's one of my favorite regular servers. Not a true vanilla, but close.

post-152772-0-91222400-1382786637_thumb.

I wouldn't call that 1522 regular server, I'd call it 25.

Anyway, one of my favourite server updated. Finally happy again.

Edit

If I reset the filter DE, I get 79 server at all. Many of them are modded though. Due to bad ping, I at least need to stay with EU server. So it really is not that easy.

Edited by Ken Bean

Epoch has taken over dayz. 

Reason: It introduces semi persistent life mixed with lose everything on death. Bases allow for safe keeping of some important items, while currency allows something else to work for, while safe zones allow for a lot of player interactions leading me to have made more friends in epoch in 3 days then in 3 months of dayz. What more, due to safe keeping of important items in safes people are much more friendly on the server, I have gotten a lift to stary countless times by random people and kos I feel has been significantly reduced (at least on the server I play on). The custom construction of bases gives you a long term goal to work for, with delicious benefits.  

You can say epoch is too easy, not hardcore, not the true dayz, and all of that is true.

but epoch is fun something that regular dayz isn't for me anymore.. 

TMW's US 1503 it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Good stuff.

• Like 1