hazychestnutz

Winchester or Lee Einfield? What is their damage on humans?

Lee Enfield is pretty much guaranteed death on body shot. Not sure since it seems to be nerfed now, cause I got shot with it in the chest and fell unconcious with 5000 blood and bleeding, had around 2000 after getting up.

Lee Enfield is pretty much guaranteed death on body shot. Not sure since it seems to be nerfed now' date=' cause I got shot with it in the chest and fell unconcious with 5000 blood and bleeding, had around 2000 after getting up.

[/quote']

With great power comes great amounts of zeds :P

If you are looking to murder people than the LOLEnfield is the way to go. Just be prepared for the MILLIONS of zeds that will be charging you way afterwards.

Are they the same damage? Which one does more damage to humans?

I honestly don't think that the zed aggro is worth the trouble after you kill the player. I would just rather ignore the player and take another route than aggro an entire city. Unless of course you're killing this player in some field out in the open up North then yeah, fire away.

Quick edit: I would always go with the Lee Enfield, it always seems more reliable.

The Enfield is the obvious choice as of 1.7.1.5, not just for players. Because you can now hide from zombies - firing the Enfield in a city is no longer a death sentence. It has twice the range of the Winchester, it's much more common by comparison with the introduction of the double barreled shotgun, and the fact that the Enfield will almost always one shot a survivor means that it is the best entry level rifle you can get (unless you prefer the CZ550, though that's much more niche and rare). It certainly has a slow rate of fire, but that's the only major con as of this patch.

I have been training with the enfield for weeks now and its dangerous as ****

I can hit people moving at about 400 meters and kill people instantly most of the time.

If the bullet lands strangely I may need a follow up shot but it will basically ALLWAYS atleast make them fall over knocked out on their face.

Against Z the winny is your friend. Against players its the Leeroy Enfield.

But the Enflied always attracts zeds, so it's one of them poisoned chalices, innit?

I have Never Used a Lee Einfield Before. But reading the wiki. It is almost always a 1hit Knocked Out/Killed and is LOUD. But with the new Patch that adds the ability to hide from zombies it's not a real problem :P

The Enfield is the obvious choice as of 1.7.1.5' date=' not just for players. Because you can now hide from zombies - firing the Enfield in a city is no longer a death sentence. It has twice the range of the Winchester, it's much more common by comparison with the introduction of the double barreled shotgun, and the fact that the Enfield will almost always one shot a survivor means that it is the best entry level rifle you can get (unless you prefer the CZ550, though that's much more niche and rare). It certainly has a slow rate of fire, but that's the only major con as of this patch.

[/quote']

This is pretty much spot on. I used to go with the winchester back when the ammo was everywhere. It seems like enfield ammo is now the most common. Easily the best wep to use until you have a stash of STANAG.

over 17 million lee enfields produced, production still going strong since 1895, in use in over 35+ countries

need I say more?

i have lots of fun with the enfield, especially on high places....

its the next best thing to a scoped sniper rifle imo.

About damage: both kill in one shot, wich imo shouldnt happen. But I defenetly go for Einfield because its more accurate and its iron sight is better so I aim better. Dont bother about zombies, just stay at high buildings or shoot and run inside a building.