905Tristan

905 Clan Recruiting Skilled Bandits (Currently recruiting for origins/overpoch)!

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing):7.5

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): hackingcreation

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):Assault,scout

What do you bring to the group?: I have played dayz and epoch since the beginning,I take orders well and I'm willing to do anything it takes to  help the group.

Edited by AbusivePoptart

We have a pretty well setup base with all cinder there are still upgrades that we are looking to do, we have enough gear to supply the entire server so we can gear you up. Just leave an application and i will get back to you within a few hours!

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing):9

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): nicksauser1

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):Sniper,Pilot

What do you bring to the group?: im an excellent pilot who can fly any kind of air craft. and im a team player

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 8

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): Baskoitis

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Assault, sniper

What do you bring to the group?: I'm tactical and experienced DayZ player. I started playing Epoch 6 moths ago, so I know the system well enough. I'm an experienced builder too, although i have been playing alone all the time I managed to build some bases.

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 7-8, This is my opinion though, I do not know what other players think.

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): jacob.young1337

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): I am very experienced with jets, helis, cars. Also, I would say I am pretty decent as sniping and assult, but you would have to see for yourself.

What do you bring to the group?: Experience in DayZ, I have played over a year and know almost everything about the game. Also, I can provide protection, gear, and any supplies the team will need.

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 7

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): TntMaster97

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): Assault/Scout, i'm really good at base building.

What do you bring to the group?: I can bring a good hand at gathering golds, materials and weapons for the base and the group, and a good hand during fire conflicts.

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing): 6

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): spinexd

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one): sniper, assault

What do you bring to the group?: I bring a mature gamer who follows orders and does not complain when something goes wrong. I also bring loyalty because I do not ever wish to betray my fellow members.

BUMP! we are back and looking for active players to join us pm me or leave a post below thank you!

Bump! looking for people! last night we collected about 500k gold coins on CCG overpoch eu taviana 1 

Skill level (1-10, 1 being terrible and 10 being amazing):6

Skype(we do use Teamspeak but this is just to get in contact): mickeythekiller 

Role (Sniper, Assault, Scout, Pilot. Can choose more then one):snipe, scout 

What do you bring to the group?: ill be on most of the time so I can support you guys easy with out each day. on allday tuesday thursday saturday and sunday but on money wednesday and friday ill be on after 2pm as have to do some work.

i have played mod for about 353hours and standalone for 431 hours so i know what im doing.

Edited by click1234