Chrome2013

want some one to play with so lonley:D

hey guys i recently got dayz but im fully aware of how to play it already but its kinda boaring going around by my self i dont have a mic atm can just talk in game text chat for now in direct channel or sum shit any way i wanna play right now so if your interested drop a reply + i will be getting a mic on weekend if your willing to stick around also!

• Like 1

Hi there. Original Degree recently opened a brand new DayZ epoch (chernarus) server and now we're looking for more players to start playing here.

We have Refuel/Repair, Lift/Tow script and also soon self bloodbag! We have friendly Admins online almost all the time, We're social and very kind to all players

that joins the server. You're more then welcome to join the server! And if you have any problems at all. Just contact us on teamspeak or write ingame and you'll

get help ASAP!

Server IP: 216.244.93.26:4302

Teamspeak 3: ts3.originaldegree.net

I hope i'll see you on the server !

Dayzwebanner_zpsc6206805.png

The Association of Random Nice People or ARNP is a fun clan with strategic noob saving, bandit killing or other wise clan war battling group. ARNP is fun little community with serious and shenanigan type game-play, we also play in clan events with another group.

ARNP has a simple yet different style ranking system and we have certain positions to fill! We are a mature group and will not tolerate QQ, bullshitlying, or grievingBut still will have fun and mess around. The point is to know when to be serious and when not to be!

If you are interested please go to our website or join us on ts3.

TS3 IP: 108.61.25.67:11107
Password: Lel.
  • Like 1

Original Degree Gaming Community

Website = www.originaldegree.net

TS3 = ts3.originaldegree.net

To be able to find the server filter = [OD] 

Our Server's Features In A Nutshell

24/7 Admins: We make sure we have admins on 24/7 even at midnight we have staff from around the world working with us. and by any chance you have any problems our TeamSpeak is always open feel free to join the help desk.

Auto Refuel And Repair: We are proud to provide our players with auto refuel and repair at all gas stations.

High FPS: We clock a beautiful FPS when you play with us and we use FPS Booster to make your experience as clean as possible by removing lag hourly.

Most Vehicles Guaranteed: We have over 1000 different kinds of vehicles in large quantities. We guarantee you will find a vehicle within 5 minutes of joining!

Custom Base Save: We have more than 60 base building parts and with donations we can even give you your own spawned building's airfield's and vehicles!!!

Anti Hack: Our anti hack is custom scripted by Survival Servers and is not even noticeable when you join the server but it is one of the best our players have ever seen it takes an average of 3 minutes to get a player with a bypass banned.

Customized Loot: Coming Soon;)

Lift/Tow: On our server we offer lift and tow for helicopters and cars we even let you find a tow truck.

Donation Perks: We offer flexible and affordable donation perks to all of our players.

Self bloodbag: Coming soon;)

Thank you For Choosing Original Degree

Games The Way They Are Meant To Be Played

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188