tranex

Help with the new patch..

Hi! I just came home when i saw there was a new update on playwithsix for dayZ. I updated it to 1.8.0.3 but the server which i am playing is usin 1.8.0.2 and will not switch. So i tryed uninstalling the whole dayz and redownloading but it didnt work.  I cant play on the server because it says "Bad dayZ version".. Any solutions? 

P.S. I also tried DayZCommander and I installed it only to 1.8.0.2 but it still doesnt work.. Help please!

if you left SixUpdater version installed after reinstalling and then installed commander too it might be conflicting, uninstall both then just install with commander - if you have tried that then remove them all and manually install dayz

You should really find another server thats running 1.8.0.3, theres a pretty bad issue with loot not spawning in 1.8.0.2.

Fluxley is correct. I would play on a different server if they don't want to update. They might update soon anyway, because there's no reason to stay behind in patches, especially with that hotfix. The real reason might just be, that their serverprovider didn't release the option to update the servers yet and they don't know how to do it themselves. Which isn't a problem - it's even safer when you're not sure what you're doing, just takes longer.