Sign in to follow this  
joeyo246

[HaVoC Gaming] recruiting players experienced in PvP

HaVoC Gaming is involved with a Great Epoch server, were clan battles happen daily, you forge alliances and make enemy's. we are recruiting members who are pretty active and know how to approach a fire fight. if you are not looking for action then we are not for you. we will teach you how to use compass bearings and be an efficient player. we Have clans that will always help us out, and clans that will stop at nothing to kill us. so if you are willing to be part of a group and be in many firefights fill out this application!

how long have you been playing?

how active are you?

whats your play style(sniper,assault rifle, scouter)?

easiest way to access you.(pref. Skype)?

age?

Hi there. Original Degree recently opened a brand new DayZ epoch (chernarus) server and now we're looking for more players to start playing here.

We have Refuel/Repair, Lift/Tow script and also soon self bloodbag! We have friendly Admins online almost all the time, We're social and very kind to all players

that joins the server. You're more then welcome to join the server! And if you have any problems at all. Just contact us on teamspeak or write ingame and you'll

get help ASAP!

Server IP: 216.244.93.26:4302

Teamspeak 3: ts3.originaldegree.net

I hope i'll see you on the server !

Hi there. Original Degree recently opened a brand new DayZ epoch (chernarus) server and now we're looking for more players to start playing here.
We have Refuel/Repair, Lift/Tow script and also soon self bloodbag! We have friendly Admins online almost all the time, We're social and very kind to all players
that joins the server. You're more then welcome to join the server! And if you have any problems at all. Just contact us on teamspeak or write ingame and you'll
get help ASAP!

Server IP: 216.244.93.26:4302
Teamspeak 3: ts3.originaldegree.net

I hope i'll see you on the server !

Darker you donut, these are with us promote your server else where, our epoch server is the place you wanan be #1

how long have you been playing? since i was about 15.  thats when all the girls took interest in me

how active are you? I work out occasionally

whats your play style(sniper,assault rifle, scouter)? Beast Mode

easiest way to access you.(pref. Skype)? you can find me in st louis, where the gun play rain all day

age? 25