xive22

Dayz Epoch Server, Dark Angels Community.

WE ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

-DARK ANGELS-

We have our very own website which is very active and you guys can go check it out and you will find alot of information about us there.

http://darkangelsgaming.com/

Everyone is welcome, noob? we will help you. Veteran? we will join you on your adventure, Casaul? join us anyway!

Exceptions can be made.

Carry on reading for more information..

-Background-

Dark Angels was a Clan from the beginning formed by 5 gamers from the UK,it evolved into a community with big goals and it dosen´t mather who you are, what country you´re from, the only rule is you have to able to talk english and be atlest 16 years old.

-Founding Members-

Dark Angels - Owen

Dark Angels - Elliot

Dark Angels - Sam

-Requirements-

- Friendly!

- Have to be an active member on the website and the DA community

- Speak English (IMPORTANT)

- Have a microphone/headset

- Have to be at least 16+ (Exceptions can be made)

Add me on skype xive22, or come online on the Teamspeak : eurots3.gameservers.com:9382

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles][bandit and survivor AI][indestructable buildings] self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join!

We will have random events aswell that our Event cordinator will make each week, it will be random events with rewards at a set time, what the events will be is a secret tho ;)

a6Whylk.jpg?1?4455 Edited by xive22
  • Like 1

Dont forget to join the server and play with us! :)

Edited by xive22

Or if you like to just talk join us on teamspeak! 16yo+ and be friendly! :)

Edited by xive22

So, where did you guys get your name? As a Adeptus Astartes chapter master, I'm hoping you answer correctly

So, where did you guys get your name? As a Adeptus Astartes chapter master, I'm hoping you answer correctly

we got the name from warhammer 40k space marine chapter mate :)!

Bump, the server has AIs working now aswell! :)

Edited by xive22
  • Like 1

That is not true :), if you have noticed its very hard to make advertisment thes days and to get the word out there is hard, there is diffrent types of people those who make 1 thread and thinks "hopefully we will get enough" but that is not enough, you need to make sure EVERYONE has seen what you have to offer.

No, as I said in the PM, you are not to hijack other's topic.

Back on topic however, we needn't discuss that anymore.

we got the name from warhammer 40k space marine chapter mate :)!

holy shit...I love you guys! That's fantastic! And I thought I was the only one...I'd like to get to know you guys, maybe play together; are you open to hanging with different clans?