dan UK

Survival Stories - Taviana 2.0 Epocholypse (Epoch Taviana) - Custom buildings - Custom scripts!!!

Welcome to the new Survival Stories Epocholypse Taviana Epoch 2.0 server!

Server IP: 62.210.189.141:2322

Teamspeak 3 IP: survivalstories.no-ip.biz

Here you will find a good stable Taviana Epoch server with many custom scripts and custom buildings. Also friendly and active admins!

Custom scripts include:

custom buildings

custom antihack

spawn with pistol

AI side missions

self bloodbag

steal/take clothes from dead bodies

1 bullet suicide

killed by messages

250+ vehicles

Auto Refuel 

tow + heli lift (unlocked vehicles only)

no zombies when a 30 meter plot pole is placed

Halo Jump

Indestructible bases

Select Spawn

We are currently looking into more custom scripts.

Come and join us on our forever growing server/community for some good DayZ epoch fun:D

If you experience any problems on our server or have any ideas for our server you can join us in Teamspeak 3 to discuss with the admin team or find some buds to group up and survive with!

See you around survivors!! 

To play make sure you have the latest versions of epoch and Taviana.com 2.0.

After copy and paste -mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch into the 'additional parameters' in the settings tab of DayZ commander. 

Then join the server normally!

Edited by dan UK
  • Like 1

This server is really fun, at first I was sceptical about having to change my setting and all the effort but it was well worth it was epoch taviana is awesome!, and I have to say these admins are really helpful and maintain a really fun server, hopefully ill see you guys around :)

• Like 1

Server has just been updated to 1.0.2.4 come and see what the new patch is like!!

The new epoch match is running well, we also re-added all of our custom scripts back in!

Amazing server, pvp is unreal you have so much more to lose when you been farming missions for gold, make for a real heart pounder  

• Like 1

We have noticed that some players have been having trouble when joining our server through DayZ commander. This is because we share the same port as another server on the host.

We have now changed the 2532 to stop this happening.

The whole IP now is 195.154.178.74:2532

This should stop any problems getting into our server and ending up in one you do not want to be.

Unless you have proof to support your accusations, do not comment them for it is no more than slander.

• Like 1

Oh, so you don't have to follow your own rules? And you don't enforce them on other players I have seen in there? I asked 2 questions over the few days I was playing on your server.. EVERY other admin I have ever talked to has been happy to help and share, but you would rather be a total dick with your answers. 

Edited by Triscuit

TeamSpeak IP has now changed too: survivalstories.no-ip.biz

We have now moved too 62.210.189.141:2322

sorry for any inconvenience caused