con635

First time bandit......

2 days ago I decided it was kos for me, not banditry just kos, I started the playing the game a few weeks ago and opted more for melee weapons and avoiding other players but constantly getting killed for no reason drove me insane esp since loosing my big chance at getting my first vehicle.

Last night playing I was in the supermarket and I noticed the zombies getting agro'd outside and running toward the back of the building, so I stopped looting and sat in the corner with my winny pointed at the door. Guy comes running in full speed and stops dead in front of me, I swore that night I wouldnt hesitate to kos but I did, I hear 'noooo no no' on the voice, I ignore coms but dont shot, I decided 'might just let him go, hes no gun' I then thought 'if he had a gun he would kill me??' Hands sweating I was frozen to the spot! Slowly, after about 10 seconds of stand off he turns round and walks into the isles and starts picking stuff up, 'friendly? in supermarket friendly?' comes up in the side chat.

I'm now standing up behind the counter looking at him and just before I type friendly in the sidechat I notice something: 'Why thats a fancy backpack? Little pockets all over it! Looks better than my alice pack! Hey he just picked that map up I didnt get to lift because of him distracting me......'

Bye bye my friend, rip :) Something like 'NOOB' 'I HATE NOOOOOBS' comes up in sidechat. I feel a little bad for a minute but I got myself a big backpack, ALL the supermarket loot and headed north in search of adventure with big smiles!

I love dayz

• Like 1

nice story :beans:

welcome to bandit brotherhood :thumbsup: :ph34r:

is more fun create rage than feel rage :D

6dzsk2.gif

Happened to me too today. Some friendly with CZ was running around, one shot to head with mak and I got my first bandit kill. This was after getting killed 3 times in 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Ha ha I love this! Today I spawned between cherno and electro, found a winny with 4 slugs, used 3 on zeds. Chased down a guy who'd agro'd zeds but he was a bambi so left him and went up the mountain Pik Kozlova to get a better look at him struggle. Heard shots looked over ledge and couldnt believe it on a ledge below there was guy killing the bambi!!! Really well equipped too for someone sitting on the coast nutting bambis!! One slug from 20 or so meters he wriggles about but colapses while he was bandaging himself and dies bleeding :)

So 5-10mins into the game from fresh spawn I have a few cans of food/drink, pdw, hatchet, bandages, map, blood bags (3!), compass, binos, m4a1 with reddot sight, epi pen, p/killers, all tucked up in a british assault pack!!! Thats hours of walking, searching and luck for 'old' con635 :)

• Like 1