Sign in to follow this  
jayhamilton96

The Clan Warfare Project - Smokin' Aces Community (Clans and Players Read)

Clan Warfare - The #1 Server on Epoch

Now Updated with 1.0.2.4 with new content!

Message to all Clans, People looking to start a Clan and players looking to join a Clan.

My name is Jay and I thought I would post here and tell you all about our new project, Clan Warfare.

We are a gaming community with lots of different clans participating.

I will explain in more detail. What we do and this project is all about; we run a DayZ Epoch Server with lots of add ons and scripts that maximize working in a team to survive and clan warfare between rival clans. We have our own new 50 slot TeamSpeak 3 Server dedicated to the Server, we currently have around several clans join us on the TeamSpeak and the Server and what we do is give leaders of each individual clans almost max power on the TeamSpeak so they can keep their individuality and be in charge of there own clan, ranks and channels.

SALoadingScreen2048x1024_zps7be3e7da.jpg

You can find out more about our Server @ http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/149232-clan-warfare-dayzepoch-chernarus-survival-safezonetraders-autorefuel-selfbb-lifttow-vehiclestripping-npcmilitarybases-takeclothes/

Clan Warfare Server Short Film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOwEU0d8MT8

ts_zps5ae84ae2.jpg

​We are regularly the #1 Epoch Server on Commander..

dayz_zps7992681c.png

When it comes to DayZ everyone plays on the server is either arch enemies and rivals or team up to take on a bigger threat and a more geared clan that will take more of a beating. All clans on the server use the teamspeak and the server is constantly populated with 25-30+ members just with clan members the rest of the server filled with either public players or potentially new clans (could be you!)

TSClanWarfareBanner_zps47b965e6.jpg

The more clans we able to get onto the Server the more competition and team warfare we can have, we have limited to amount of Heli's but kept the Vehicles relatively high. We want Heli's to be rare and fought over not clan warfare in the skies. We prefer to sort out our differences on the field, weather it be planning a raid on a enemy clan or defending a certain town or position. The competition is already high and we want to expand even further. 

The server is run by level headed people who are all about being fair. Not giving anyone a certain advantage and keeping everything to the bare bones and making clan warfare even more intense.

If you are even remotely interested in the idea and playing on the server as a clan simply add my Skype and I can explain in more detail and answer any questions you wish, you will find my contact details at the bottom of this post.

arma2oa2013-10-1121-36-31-522_zps05fb773

dayzcommander_zps2f4ef9a9.png

With our server being on Epoch we greatly like the idea of clans fortifying up there defences with structures and locked gates etc. and give each clan something to work towards and something to defend. If you are a leader of a group or looking to start the group and wishing to keep your power then that is no problem, in the TeamSpeak know one is more powerful then anyone and every clan leader has the same rights which they can setup their own channels, ranks, passwords etc and keep themselves in check.

The server we run has many scripts that maximize fun:

-Autorefuel

-Debug Monitor

-Take Clothes

-Street Lights

-Self Bloodbag

-Vehicles Stripping

-Clear Roads

-Custom Map and Buildings

-Safezone Traders

-Custom Map Markers

-Lift/Tow

-NPC Lootable Military Bases

-Bridge to Skalisty

-Full Moon Nights

-Added Vehicles

-Supply Drops

-Added Weapons/Snipers /w Thermal, (rare)

-New Trader Items (cinder blocks, combo locks)

[both added with 1.0.2.4]

The server was created and maintained by experienced DayZ Server hosters and always open to all new ideas and keeping things fresh.

If you are a lone player looking to join the war with a clan and like to look of the post above simply add me on skype too and we will find the best clan for you, we have a mixture of  US, UK, European and Mixed clans so the options are vast.

The server and TeamSpeak are currently going great and we need that final push to help us achieve our goals in making the best competitive team orientated survival DayZ Epoch server there is.

Here are all the details about the post below:

TeamSpeak3 IP: clan-warfare.clants.net

DayZ Epoch Server IP: 69.39.239.135:3306

Our Skype Details: Hamilton (me): jayhamilton96

RyanCollins: ryancollins92

CH4OS: joeyohara1

If there is absolutely anything else you are interested about or wish to ask anything you like, please dont hesitate.

Current Participating Clans & Their Recruiment Sign-Ups:

- E50: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/150573-elite-soldiers-of-obliteration-recruiting-16-6-8-more-people/

- apex: (this post)

- Hellfire: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/148858-hellfire-vikings-of-the-north-recruiting/

- Frost: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/149860-clarity-gaming-now-recruiting/

- Hostile: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/149903-hostile-gaming-clan-looking-for-players-ukna/

- Armifera: (join TS & ask)

+ more

We also have members of the public in the server who regularly use our teamspeak and look for a clan to join that way. When we are not in game we like to all be friends and get along a talk while the fighting stops. We look forward to your replies.

As an extra, check out some of our active players [apex] Coyote & [HaVoC] CH40S, they do lots of videos on the server for their clans check them out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoWCreator1/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/FEARtheCH4OS

Thankyou.

Edited by jayhamilton96
  • Like 1

This is a really fun server! Great admins are online a lot of the time and eager to help out other players.

- King regards,

Black Band Bandits

i'd just like to point of to the rest of the community, Hamilton is an abusive admin.

I, Viney from Armifera left the community along side 4 other groups. there is no gain from Hamilton's server other than to receive bans for no reason.

this server is a no go.

i'd just like to point of to the rest of the community, Hamilton is an abusive admin.

I, Viney from Armifera left the community along side 4 other groups. there is no gain from Hamilton's server other than to receive bans for no reason.

this server is a no go.

You did not leave Viney, you got banned. You were all power hungry and i acted as i should. The server was fine before you came and its fine now, we still get around 30-40 people per day without fail. The fact that running a server is hard and you cannot please everyone was not good enough for you. You always thought you were above everybody else and everyone was sick of it, plus the fact half of your members became seriously disrespectful towards me and others. Don't know why you cant drop it and move on and look elsewhere. You still feel its necessary to come back and try shoot us down seeing as you feel sorry for yourself. Slate my server all you want, your opinion is not relevant. Im mature enough person to just ignore it and not slate back, pathetic viney, even your own members used to complain to me about your leadership. Post elsewhere your not welcome here anymore.

Join the server and see for yourself.

Edited by jayhamilton96
  • Like 1

i play on this server myself and the admins helped me asap when i lost a car/heli in restart they try their best to help each and everyone on this server

i was playing in the server for a little while with Havoc clan before it was turned from Vanilla to Epoch - i don't play epoch so haven't been in for a while, also been a little busy with work and band stuff so havent played much DayZ at all in the last week or two.

but anyway, good server, good sets of people - not sure where this beef with viney has come from but i've never had any issues with anyone, hamilton always seemed cool enough to me.

if you like epoch i'd recommend this community and server, i just don't play it myself cause i'm still most happy with vanilla!

i was playing in the server for a little while with Havoc clan before it was turned from Vanilla to Epoch - i don't play epoch so haven't been in for a while, also been a little busy with work and band stuff so havent played much DayZ at all in the last week or two.

but anyway, good server, good sets of people - not sure where this beef with viney has come from but i've never had any issues with anyone, hamilton always seemed cool enough to me.

if you like epoch i'd recommend this community and server, i just don't play it myself cause i'm still most happy with vanilla!

Appreciate it gwraspe, hope to see you in ts soon. 

no hamilton, We left...power hungry? yeahhhhh im a power hungry dick head who bans people for trying to help me, oh wait, thats you.

no hamilton, We left...power hungry? yeahhhhh im a power hungry dick head who bans people for trying to help me, oh wait, thats you.

In what way did you help me apart from accusing me and being disrespectful 24/7.