falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

I love the Taviana map, great for building! Also working on some new things for the servers!

• Like 1

Just fixed the heli lifting and towing so that you can not lift or tow locked vehicles!

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1

All of these servers are really nice, you need these parametars for the taviana and pathera servers: -mod=@DayZPanthera;@DayZ_Epoch, and for taviana it is: -mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch

• Like 1

Iv'e heard there is going to be an Overwatch server too!, Full PvP, sweet, Can't wait! <3

This by far the best server i have ever played and has the best conection and the best fps! i will play this until the end!~

The admins are On just about all day and night 

lot of awesome guys on the Teamspeak 

They are always willing to help you out 

THe tavianna server is awesome couple groups setting up bases should get interesting soon!

Come join Taviana Epoch 198.27.83.215:2352 the server just went up a few days ago and it loads of fun. Don't forget the launch parameters -mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch     See you soon :D

I agree Sean, Awesome server but dem AI, gotta love 'em.. <3

eh... with their AIM BOT AIM ....

I much rather play against real people, not AIM bots because thats what they are

eh... with their AIM BOT AIM ....

I much rather play against real people, not AIM bots because thats what they are

The only place AI are on the map are at missions, you dont have to go to them :P

Also alot of bug fixes and updates applied, server running great!

Ya suffer our overwatch server is doing good and alot of extra perks out there! Enjoy guys!