falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

yeah, Falcon has done a ton of work on our game servers and the community, Good job Falcon, We all appreciate your time and effort! :D

Thanks Huffle, I couldnt do it without our admins. They free up my time to be able to make the servers the best I can. Its a team effort :P

Also update: Map Markers added for the Military Compounds!

What are Military Compounds?

Military Compounds are huge bases with tons of loot, 20 barracks and lots of industrial loot! That being said entering them is a huge risk. With only 1 way in and many zombies to fight through, getting the loot is not an easy task. If you can get in and secure the base, you are guaranteed to get some nice Military loot to walk away with! Good luck guys!

Thanks,

Falcon-X

Thanks Huffle, I couldnt do it without our admins. They free up my time to be able to make the servers the best I can. Its a team effort :P

Also update: Map Markers added for the Military Compounds!

What are Military Compounds?

Military Compounds are huge bases with tons of loot, 20 barracks and lots of industrial loot! That being said entering them is a huge risk. With only 1 way in and many zombies to fight through, getting the loot is not an easy task. If you can get in and secure the base, you are guaranteed to get some nice Military loot to walk away with! Good luck guys!

Thanks,

Falcon-X

I seen them, they are really cool, you can get loads of gear real quickly

Just started playing this server , and already have many friends , great admins who are always down to help you , and a lot of loot from the AI missions.

New Anti-hack! That makes a total of 5 anti-hacks!

Edited by Falcon-X

Great community, very friendly and active admins. Been playing here for a while and have had nothing but good experiences. 

Great community, very active and the admin support is amazing. Many warning given for about any disruption that gives a chance to new players. Not only bandits, there's many heroes and people willing to help others which is very nice. Not too many bugs and glitch but if there is one and you lose something; there's high chance to get it back! I mean it's an amazing server!

NEW AI System with Map Markers and Working Radios!

5U7O5.jpg

Edited by Falcon-X

there are like these new bases and theyre stupid big good loot and stuff and the ai missions are realy cool with good weapons hard to

Yup, they are realy cool