Ok so I was in my truck with a friend driving up towards the NW airstrip when I crash and break a wheel and so we get out, we notice that some guy called mirabau keeps enclosing on us from miles away and have no idea how he keeps doing it.

Anyways so i see him with my sniper and then all of a sudden i get killed, no gun shot no nothing, just dead. Then the server starts going crazy, i cant get back on and i was killed about 20-30 times in a row just waiting on character to create.

... Then i see in chat that everyone is saying they are getting vehicles spawning in front of them (tanks and helicopters and shit like that), while im still getting killed before i can spawn, my friend says he got a helicoper spawn in front of him and a message saying it was from someone called mr.medic or something like that... then he gets killed via commands and now no one can get on the server.

This is fucking rediculous...

Just to add: You were driving the V3S truck, the biggest and loudest (I think) vehicle in the game, with headlights on.

I followed you guys all the way from a hill north of cherno where you were sat having a little fire. By the way fires are quite visible with the aid of NVGs.

When I got within firing range of you you mysteriously hopped back in your truck almost like you knew I was there... spooky. Anyway, I continued to follow your big ass truck through some valleys and lost you after you started to head north, so I used the organ in my head commonly known as a brain to deduce you were headed to the airfield, so I just booted it north. Until I got about 1km south of Kabanino when out of nowhere, no shots, no truck in sight or hearing range I die and am instantly sent to the you are dead screen. Then you have the cheek to call me out as a hacker? If the admin checks the logs he will see that I died before you did. Wouldn't be a very good hacker if I had to die in order to kill people would I?

Also, you say that I "keep enclosing on you from miles away" (Huge truck going north when south of the NW airfield, big fucking mystery where you're headed...). First of all, how did you know I kept enclosing on you when its pitch black night and i'm wearing a ghillie suit? Secondly, why the fuck didn't you just shoot me the first time I "enclosed" on you? or would that make it too obvious that you had magical spider senses?

My theory? You got called out for hacking, tried to play the victim and when you saw no-one was buying your story you or your buddy /kill players on the server and spawn tanks and helicopters for everyone on the server hoping that the fact that YOU were hacking gets hidden in the shitstorm you created.

Anyways so i see him with my sniper and then all of a sudden i get killed' date=' no gun shot no nothing, just dead.

[/quote']

I'd just like to quote this before you edit it. You saw me with your sniper but make no mention of shooting at me... Then explain why I died before you did, as the logs will show...

I bet you didn't ask permission from your Mom to buy those hacks with her credit card either did you?

The reason i ran when i saw you is id rather not get in a gun fight and lose my truck load of weapons.

You saw us on the hill before we set off?

Well it seemed suspicious thats all, i am not saying you were the hacker it just seemed suspicious. I actually doubt it was you now thinking about it because whoever was hacking was clearly able to spawn vehicles, we pretty much died at the same time so I think from looking at the situation its obvious it wasnt either of us.

I lost a lot and i mean a lot of weapons when the server went to shit.

I actually eventually managed to spawn and I spawned in the middle of nowhere infront of two choppers, so i took one of the choppers and flew back to see if my truck was there but I couldnt find it. dont know for sure if i was in the right area though but it seemed to be gone as i traced my route back from the shore.

I have now switched server as I have lost everything I had on UK6 which is extremely frustrating but hey what can you do.

The server seemes to be plagued with hackers as i have lost a few vehicles mysteriously over the time iv been on there and they were in different spots and well hidden in the woods. I dont know how they are doing it but its irritating.

So I apologies mirabeu as im sure it wasnt you, before the whole thing went crazy it seemed like you were the most suspicious as it just happend to be when we crashed you turned up and then people started dying. The reason I spotted you is I was scouting around to see if there was anyone around and i saw you running, then i died...

Not a snowballs chance in hell it is Mirabeau..

He was on my server for weeks, and I would back him 100%...

Oh, also!

You knew the helicoptors were spawned in by a hacker, but you still used one?

I actually eventually managed to spawn and I spawned in the middle of nowhere infront of two choppers, so i took one of the choppers and flew back to see if my truck was there but I couldnt find it. dont know for sure if i was in the right area though but it seemed to be gone as i traced my route back from the shore.

Well since neither of you is in the wrong according to yourselves, we can clearly deduce that this is all the work of the Illuminati, or even worse, Obama's death squad. /thread.

haha yeah blame the illuminati they are conspiring against us!

Yeah I took one of the hackers choppers, I doubt they will ban everyone that took one of his vehicles and I was desperate to try get my truck of guns safe.

haha yeah blame the illuminati they are conspiring against us!

Yeah I took one of the hackers choppers' date=' I doubt they will ban everyone that took one of his vehicles and I was desperate to try get my truck of guns safe.

[/quote']

Wait, DayZ is being invaded from beta players of The Secret World? TO WAR! :P

I'm sorry it's taken so long to give a reply, but if you would of taken it to our forums it would of been looked into much sooner. Though we try to catch issues on here, our forums are a much more direct way to us due to the volume of usage the DayZ forums see.

After extensively checking through logs, there is no evidence of foul play in regards to Kriegar or Mirabeau. I can't really comment further on the mass slaying / mass spawning of vehicles as we're still investigating as far as we can with that.

I can understand the frustration caused by this and all I can really say is we're doing everything we physically can to catch individuals who wish to spoil the DayZ experience on our servers. If you've got any further issues or queries then just drop a line on our forums and we'll deal with it.

Hah well yeah I suppose but the only way to avoid it would be to find another vehicle on another server and stash them there, however with the state of the game as it is the now iv been losing vehicles left right and centre due to the servers fucking up with the patches so at the moment it seems there is no point in spending any time finding nice weapons which renders at least 50% of playing this game useless

so i found the mr medic chopper just two minutes ago (gmt +1).

I was playing on BRA 2.

Anyone with more info about it?

It spawned north west of Cherno

UK6 suddenly teleported me and what seemed to be all the other players on the server to the "wilderness" (that off-map-no-trees-empty-place). Logged off/on only to respawn on the beach.