fasthandz

My first infiltration recorded.

I befriended a streamer on twitchtv. We played for a week. One day as we were trying to meet up (in balota) I broke my bones at pik kozlova ( the place between cherno and electro) . He was with a group of 2 other friends. I asked if they can come to me and heal me with morphine since one of them had morphine. They wanted me to respawn, but i refused because of the amount of gear i had. I was near cherno so i just manned up and CRAWLED my way to cherno since i knew they would not help me, took me an hour to crawl to cherno. As you could imagine i was pissed because my so called new friends did not want to help me, even when i was near cherno crawling they would rather loot apartments than come to me with morphine, the hospital is right next to the apartments! I am the female skin.

I got my revenge.

6:35:00 for some backstory. ( me meeting up to them crawling and asking them why they didn't help me. FYI: at this time i knew what i already was going to do) p.s one of them had morphine, the guy streaming, i asked him to just kill me and take my loot so i can meet up with him and swap, he didn't want to, too busy getting loot.

6:43:14 for kill shot if you just want to see the kill.

http://www.twitch.tv/qnomnikai/b/322043292

btw when you are skipping it might freeze. Just enlarge the video and put it back to normal. It will resume playing.

nice bumsucking on the ciggie there mate , it's like watching a 14 year old trying to be cool pretending to smoke

Good job. Guy looks like a loser, yet hes calling you one... Lol.

nice bumsucking on that ciggie mate . Did you even inhale the smoke ?

Seems like it's put on for the camera to be all cool like

nice bumsucking on that ciggie mate . Did you even inhale the smoke ?

Seems like it's put on for the camera to be all cool like

Twice you've said this.......and i don't even......

LOL, I'm glad you killed that guy. He just seemed like an overall douchebag. If someone teamed with me and then disregarded my need for help when he could clearly give it, I'd shoot him too. I would also take all of his stuff, even if I didn't need it, and drop everything useless to me in the woods.

heh keep watching a bit. He spawns back into the game with nvg, assault rifle and shit.

Hah nice kill, that guy needed it.

If nothing he was a looting liability, shooting zombies that havn't aggrod and calling dibs on anything good. The execution was just wonderful to watch, especially the "im being recorded so must keep smiling but like seriously brimming with righteous injustice right now" look.

"What a fag...... what a fag..... what a fag....."

Also to the guy talking about bumsucking... that was the guy whos channel it was, fasthandz was the one in the female skin who double barreled him in the face.

I befriended a streamer on twitchtv. We played for a week. One day as we were trying to meet up (in balota) I broke my bones at pik kozlova ( the place between cherno and electro) . He was with a group of 2 other friends. I asked if they can come to me and heal me with morphine since one of them had morphine. They wanted me to respawn' date=' but i refused because of the amount of gear i had. I was near cherno so i just manned up and CRAWLED my way to cherno since i knew they would not help me, took me an hour to crawl to cherno. As you could imagine i was pissed because my so called new friends did not want to help me, even when i was near cherno crawling they would rather loot apartments than come to me with morphine, the hospital is right next to the apartments! I am the female skin.

I got my revenge.

6:35:00 for some backstory. ( me meeting up to them crawling and asking them why they didn't help me. FYI: at this time i knew what i already was going to do) p.s one of them had morphine, the guy streaming, i asked him to just kill me and take my loot so i can meet up with him and swap, he didn't want to, too busy getting loot.

6:43:14 for kill shot if you just want to see the kill.

http://www.twitch.tv/qnomnikai/b/322043292

[hr']

btw when you are skipping it might freeze. Just enlarge the video and put it back to normal. It will resume playing.

You have my respect sir. Great Job

Hah nice kill' date=' that guy needed it.

If nothing he was a looting liability, shooting zombies that havn't aggrod and calling dibs on anything good. The execution was just wonderful to watch, especially the "im being recorded so must keep smiling but like seriously brimming with righteous injustice right now" look.

"What a fag...... what a fag..... what a fag....."

Also to the guy talking about bumsucking... that was the guy whos channel it was, fasthandz was the one in the female skin who double barreled him in the face.

[/quote']

I especially like the part when both of them are just laughing for a good 5 sec. You can see the rage, hah.

HAHA "man I had to crawl and everything" BOOM!

You had to say it. Give them the clue. Nice work!

Sooo, you chose to keep the M107 with thermal scope, 'some hacker' spawned in your hands, and then kill survivors with it? (7:03:00)

:-/

Seriously guys? Your hating this guy for smoking? Is that all you hold him against? His a good guy, and there's no need for all this hate, don't like him keep it to yourself.

Sooo' date=' you chose to keep the M107 with thermal scope, 'some hacker' spawned in your hands, and then kill survivors with it? (7:03:00)

:-/

[/quote']

me? really .... are you that dumb? I AM NOT THE STREAMER!!! Do people know how to read?

Except it wasn't really an infiltration. It was more like "I was happy to roll around and play with this douchebag and be a douche to others but then he was a douche to me so I got mad and shot him".