Sign in to follow this  
TheHonestBacon

|HaVoC Gaming Clan| NA Clan | 16+ | DayZ Squads | [RECRUITING]

Welcome To HaVoC's Recruitment Topic! 

85608_logo.jpg

HaVoC Gaming is looking for players like you to join the ranks!

We are a fun oriented, friendly and helpful clan! We also have a clan teamspeak that we would like you to use at anytime!

One of the requirements for this clan is to make sure that your mature and you respect others!

We as a dedicated team have chosen DayZ to be our main focus as a game! but don't feel scared to play other games with other members! 

We actually have different channels for you and other members to use while gaming in different games! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DayZ Details

We will play whatever mod the clan wants to play, but as a clan right now, we play Vanilla, Origins, and Epoch!

As of right now we play on server: 

192.31.185.218:3136

We already have a Ural filled with goodies!

Teamspeak 3 Info

Our Teamspeak as of right now we share with the "Smokin' Aces". We want to thank them right now for letting them share with us!

Our Teamspeak IP is

46.20.116.65:13617

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recruitment Forum

Before we start with the forum, you must make sure you follow this criteria.

You must be at least 16 years of age.

You must speak clear English.

must have a working headset or microphone

DayZ Experience:

Country of Origin:

How active are you?      

*Please send all forums to havocgaming1@gmail.com*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CONTACT US

Joey:

Skype joeyohara1

Steam aTypicalWhiteGuy

Evan:

Steam: CanIHazCheezburger

Charles:

SteamFriskydingo456

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT- We are now starting up our own server that will have clan bases! If you want to be one of the clans in the server please add me (Evan), or Joey, or Charles on Skype. and we'll arrange a meeting with our leaders to discuss where your base would like to be put, and what you would be starting out in your base.

Edited by TheHonestBacon

good to see you guys putting in effort since i cant be on this week, if they havent told you, im the leader and founder of HaVoK gaming. add me on skype joeyohara1, good to see you guys doing work

Great clan, happy to be partners with on the TeamSpeak, hopefully we can get these Wars going soon! Sign up people!

DayZ  Experience: I have been playing probably over a year and I have experience working as a team with other players.

Country of Origin: Canada

I'm on pretty much whenever I have free so almost everyday  

DayZ  Experience: I have been playing probably over a year and I have experience working as a team with other players.

Country of Origin: Canada

I'm on pretty much whenever I have free so almost everyday  

excepted. add me on skype! joeyohara1 and ill get you set up

DayZ Experience : I've played for about 6 months now, I play Epoch a lot but my friends don't anymore so I'm just looking for a squad who can get things done

Country of Origin : United States, in Cali Cali

How active are you? : I'm on basically everyday after classes, usually for 4-5 hours minimum

DayZ Experience : I've played for about 6 months now, I play Epoch a lot but my friends don't anymore so I'm just looking for a squad who can get things done

Country of Origin : United States, in Cali Cali

How active are you? : I'm on basically everyday after classes, usually for 4-5 hours minimum

accepted!add me on skype. joeyohara1

DayZ Experience: 2 months or so, I play Overwatch, Origins, Epoch, etc.

Country of Origin: USA

How active are you? I'm on everyday.      

DayZ Experience: 2 Years with a recent 1 year break

Country of Origin: United States

How active are you? Frequent but unpredictable due to military service and part time jobs.

Have Skype, Teamspeak, Steam, etc.

Have built in mic, working on getting new headset.

I've played in this clan for about a week now, and these guys have really made me feel like part of the team. They are very nice to all new people and you'll feel at home when you join, you can just be yourself. They are all good people with great senses of humor and they definitely deserve more members!