Sign in to follow this  
lolbroccoli

Couple of suggestions

Couple of suggestions (which may have been mentioned before :huh: )

Mobile Homes/RV:

Something which I think would be used in the real world.

Make it have functionality equivalent to a Fire? (eg source of getting higher body temp, turn raw meat into cooked meat, and low source of light).

Mobile Generators:

Powered by fuel, used as source of power to light up a building or campsite/clanbase. Have the obvious negative effects of constant noise (give away position to Players & Zombies), and running out of fuel (eg 1 fuel tank lasts 1 hour).

+1 sounds like a great idea, i was thinking along similar lines of now we have barbed wire etc, maybe we could mod the cars bit like out of dawn of the dead, to keep zombies away from busting up your vehicle but i think it should be like armoring up your vehicle and eventually they should break, same as in the barbed wire used to block out zombies, shouldn't be unbreakable otherwise you get the griefing that seems to be plaguing servers at the moment.

But definately generators and RV's sounds like a good idea, just the RV's would have to be quite slow to takeaway the epic advantage of a mobile fire.

There's already a considerable amount of vehicles in the game... A tank or a heli is not good enough for you?

Hopefully you know a good spot to hide your RV or people are going to find it and take it and steal all your stuff inside.

Hopefully you know a good spot to hide your RV or people are going to find it and take it and steal all your stuff inside.

Ya wouldn't need to hide it... if dayz servers had an RV, the world would make sense again, all the zeds would leave us alone bandits would turn into friendlies and we'd all have a big barbecue and a party