Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.9

All was fine for me until I shot a survivor and killed him, less than 1 second later the screen went black and it said it was getting character info from server. I left it there for 5-10 mins then disconnected, now I'm back to being stuck at loading screen. 1.4.9 manual install.

Edit: I was on 1533 humanity at the time. Seems wrong given that 1 kill is meant to cost 30 points, I have killed 3 players since the system was added. It started at 2500, two kills brought it down to 1533. I've not healed anyone.

Getting stuck on black screen with full loading bar.

Used manual install - extracted latest 1.4.9 into my addons, set the launch options, all as instructed in the manual. Installed on steam (E:\Program files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@dayz\addons)

Currently spawning with no gear.

I tried respawn' date=' disconnect reconnect, restart the game.

No go!

I have nothing and its pitch black.

[/quote']

same, i just sent an email

Thought i was in the clear on the first couple of loads. But the full load bar hang is back for me. Manual Install @Dayz/Addons.

Think a couple of friends had load hangs on receiving character data when they were supposed to turn into bandits.

afther last few patches i cant enter any server.Maybe u fixed login to some players but u broked that system for me:(

Same deal as a lot of people, was working fine, died, now stuck on black screen with full loading bar and cant get past it, tried 4 times (closing game down, and restarting), still a no go.

Getting stuck at black screen with full progress bar and "Loading" message.

P.S. after email and confirmed "recovery" didn't actually get what I really had.

same here I get an error message something about a pipebomb and I press ok and I get stuck on loading.

It should install only the last version or all the .pbo files?

only the dayz_code.

Got in once quickly and perfectly well after update, unable to get past loading now.

Got in once quickly and perfectly well after update' date=' unable to get past loading now.

[/quote']

yes mate the same loading screen