Sign in to follow this  
MinxinG

Work some way to fix Camouflages or add new skins to player

It would be great if Cammo in DayZ actually work, because if you use any of those cammos, you will spawn on the middle of an ocean or on top of a hill, I find a lot of Cammos these days, but I cant use one, thats bad

I never had this problem while wearing my camo clothing for some reason so i dont know if they have fixed it or im just lucky but yes i have heard plenty of complaints about this.

I'm wearing camo atm and I spawned in the barn that I logged off in

Many zombies died thereafter

Anyone know if its fixed in 1.7.1.5?

dont want to lose my AKS Cobra and 870 lol haha

rocket has said it's a gamble, though he didn't give odds

my tribe (a dozen people) has probably put two dozen camo suits on since they were implemented, and only the first guy to try it experienced a bug

to be safe, pitch a tent, put all your gear in it, put on the camo and if the shit hits the fan swim to shore and return to the tent

I always wear camo or Ghillie If I find it, once in an early build it destroyed all my gear, sometimes I visibly spawn in water for a split seconds but otherwise it works. All in all i'd say in the current build you probably dont have too much to fear.

Does anyone know if camo gear actually helps with lowering the visibility of nearby Zeds, or is it merely cosmetic at the moment?

Someone told me that the problem is due to you logging off too soon after equipping the suit and the server having no time to register your "new" characters location. Apparently equipping the suit creates a new person with default location (in the ocean) and if you don't play long enough for your current location to update..boof, you'll go swimming.

I've tried that 3 times now, everytime I've played some 15-30mins min after equipping suit and I've never had problems with ocean spawn.

So, Rocket or someone that experienced Ghillie Suit / Cammo Suit in 1.7.1.5, is it fixed?