Sign in to follow this  
hpmon

Ugh, Bandits vs Hero Argument

Every time i go on either the DayZ forums or DayZ itself i always see the same thing. Hero's whining about bandits killing them and saying that the community has turned to crap. To all the hero's out there, stop crying. I'm not a bandit myself nor a hero but this isn't a real life simulator, it's a game. People are going to kill each other because it's a fun way to play the game and a quicker way to gear up, which is want most people want. Bandits killing people on site has become a normal part of the game, and so when you connect to a server that's what you should be expecting. If you really want someone to play with make a thread about it, there are plenty of people in the same situation as you. My theory behind it is that zombies don't pose too great a threat, if they did i guarantee that more people would help each other out, but that's just my thoughts. If you really want to be a hero then go to the coast and help fresh spawns, don't creep around the north asking people if they need help because i bet you they don't. And one final thing. If you call yourself a hero then kill someone because you want their M4 or type friendly on direct chat then shoot the guy in the back of the head, YOU ARE NOW A BANDIT. You can't wake up the next day and decide you want to be a hero, get killed then come on the forums and whine about the community. It doesn't work like that.

I'm not against bandits or hero's, but don't come on here and make threads about how poor the community is. If you are hell bent on being a hero then take the risk of bandits killing you to satisfy your DayZ heart. Bandits make it harder to be a hero, you can't live back in the day where people helped each other out more often. The game is changing as should you.

"I'm not against bandits or hero's, but don't come on here and make threads about how poor the community is."

There is no argument until you make it.

• Like 4