Reactimals

Outback Warriors | Mod Variants Group | 18+ (Exceptions) | Global

In-game name: Bishop

Location and Time Zone: Canada, EST

How long have you played ArmA?: Around half a year.

How long have you played DayZ?: About a year.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I bring great communication, awareness and positivity. I am quite experienced with both Dayz and Arma 2, as I have been in multiple clans and groups in both games, and have been playing them actively for several months.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I am active most hours of every day of the week, so yes!

Is there anything interesting about you?: I can be both fun and outgoing, but also serious and militarized when needed.

Anything you want us to know?: I have been in many militarized dayz groups and a mil-sim arma 2 and arma 3 clan, so I am not new to clans and can bring great teamwork to the table.

By the way, the link for the rules is broken, so I couldn't read through them.

Accepted

A briefing message will be coming your way!

Application for MrScott

In-game name: MrScott
Location and Time Zone:SC. EST
How long have you played ArmA?: Since Release
How long have you played DayZ?: Since release
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Everything, give me a task and I can complete it. I've lead multiple groups into missions. I've got commander skills, I've trained every position there is. I can hit a little ant at 800 meters if the server allows it.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): 7 days a week 40+ hours weekly.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I use military commands, nothing else. Learn them or have no idea what I am saying.
Anything you want us to know?: I'm an exceptional player. Looking for exceptional players. 

PS: Link to rules broken. Looking for these rules before assessment.

Edited by worm425

Location and Time Zone: USA / EST
How long have you played ArmA?: Started playing it in January 2013 and I'm just getting back into it again.
How long have you played DayZ?: I don't play SA too much because it's boring to me but I have played the mod since Jan 2013
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I know when to play seriously and when to have fun. I like playing with groups and have a lot of experience with the game. Good at following orders.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yeah I have a lot of free time. I usually start playing around 6pm EST and don't stop until I get tired which is usually 3am EST.
Is there anything interesting about you?: Not really I just play video games.
Anything you want us to know?: You might think I'm too young but I'm mature and I'm turning 17 next week.

People already mentioned it but the rules link is still down...

Edited by Moy

Location and Time Zone: UK GMT+0
How long have you played ArmA?: 1 Hour
How long have you played DayZ?: 200 + hours
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: good navigation skills, Piloting skills
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): yes
Is there anything interesting about you?:I just ate quiche
Anything you want us to know?: not particularly