Reactimals

Outback Warriors | Mod Variants Group | 18+ (Exceptions) | Global

Nervovy's Application

In-game name: nervovy
Location and Time Zone: 
Poland / UTC+01:00
How long have you played ArmA?: no experience. i'v played Operation flashpoin few years earlier 
How long have you played DayZ?: Around 100 hours
What skills do you possess that may help the group?:cover, team play, pushing, defending positions, cqb, surrounding players, position control style, Good situation awareness. Timing 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I will try. But i worl a lot. and i play most weekends.
Is there anything interesting about you?: Fun to play with, and to be trusted in game. 
Anything you want us to know?: Not loud type :D Know then to speak and when not. 

I'v already spoke to Alkai. So he have some extra info about myself. 

Edited by nervovy

Nervovy's Application

In-game name: nervovy

Location and Time Zone: Poland / UTC+01:00

How long have you played ArmA?: no experience. i'v played Operation flashpoin few years earlier 

How long have you played DayZ?: Around 100 hours

What skills do you possess that may help the group?:cover, team play, pushing, defending positions, cqb, surrounding players, position control style, Good situation awareness. Timing 

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I will try. But i worl a lot. and i play most weekends.

Is there anything interesting about you?: Fun to play with, and to be trusted in game. 

Anything you want us to know?: Not loud type :D Know then to speak and when not. 

I'v already spoke to Alkai. So he have some extra info about myself. 

Alright, I can tell that you've just copied and pasted someones application (just the form, not info). If you had read the OP you would have noticed that we do not require an application anymore.

I will get in contact with Al, if he confirms this then the Recruitment team will review the App. I'll keep in touch using the PM system.

Thanks,

React.

Edited by Reactimals

The Application of Cloud

In-game name: Cloud

Location and Time Zone: GMT+0 (BST)

How long have you played ArmA?: I have not played ArmA unfortunately.

How long have you played DayZ?: I bought DayZ SA the day after it was released and have been in and off until now.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I would like to say I am a great marksman and my directions and co ordinations are excellent, I bring a friendly and positive vibe and have great communication skills.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I will be online from the latest 6pm GMT untill midnight through out the working days and will play all day on the weekends.

Is there anything interesting about you?: not really interesting however you should enjoy your time while I'm playing :)

Anything you want us to know?: I hope you are the community I am looking for, I also play league of legends.

In-game name:Cameron
Location and Time Zone: UK
How long have you played ArmA?: I played ArmA 2 for about 3months if i still had it would be alot longer.
How long have you played DayZ?: Probably about a week.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Good communication, Active everyday if needed, I was a driver in arma 2 so when vehicles come out am your guy. Know how to shoot a gun properly.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Like i said i can be on whenever needed, things might change in a few months but i will tell you nearer the time
Is there anything interesting about you?: no idea LOL
Anything you want us to know?: Just that im very good at communicating and that am not squeaky.

In-game name:Cameron

Location and Time Zone: UK

How long have you played ArmA?: I played ArmA 2 for about 3months if i still had it would be alot longer.

How long have you played DayZ?: Probably about a week.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Good communication, Active everyday if needed, I was a driver in arma 2 so when vehicles come out am your guy. Know how to shoot a gun properly.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Like i said i can be on whenever needed, things might change in a few months but i will tell you nearer the time

Is there anything interesting about you?: no idea LOL

Anything you want us to know?: Just that im very good at communicating and that am not squeaky.

Declined

You did not read the rules or you didn't read them properly. Please do not repost your application.

Bump.

Really looking for new members, it would be appreciated if you guys gave us a chance.

Spu8as Application

In-game name: spu8as
Location and Time Zone: Greece  and GMT+2
How long have you played ArmA?: I dont play ArmA
How long have you played DayZ?: 2 months
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: i know where to find guns equipment supplies and medic. Also i am a good shoοter
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): i can play every day of the week
Is there anything interesting about you?: i am cooperative friendly and funny
Anything you want us to know?: i have skype and teamspeak

Edited by spu8as
  • Like 1

Application of Chris/Muffin

In-game name: Muffin

Location and Time Zone: WV U.S East Coast

How long have you played ArmA?:I havent played Arma alot, (I have it, it just glitches my comp) But when I can I play it. (About a month)

How long have you played DayZ?:Unfortunately I have not played the mod but I have been playing SA for about 110-120 hours, (about 2 months)

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I am very good at taking orders, I risk my life to help others and my friends, and I can be a "loot dog".

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes, I can spend the weekends, and Weekdays.

Is there anything interesting about you?: Well, I havent been playing very good computer games much (I just got a new PC) but everytime I play DayZ I get better.

Anything you want us to know?: Yes I am young and I hope it wont affect my application, but im very mature, serious, I listen to orders, and I have great grammar.

I look forward to seeing you all in the harsh land that is Chernarus.

• Like 1

Bump.

New members are currently being processed.

SurvivalzZ Application.

In-game name: SurvivalzZ
Location and Time Zone: United States(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you played ArmA?: Couple of months
How long have you played DayZ?: Couple of months
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Active everyday. Getting to know everyone. Leading the team. Covering. Listening.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes!
Is there anything interesting about you?: I like to listen and follow orders and help out the team.
Anything you want us to know?: I'm just a teen who is looking forward in helping a team and want to get better at knowing me.

In-game name: KGB Dylan
Location and Time Zone: New Jersey, EST
How long have you played ArmA?: Aprox 400 hours according to Steam
How long have you played DayZ?: The mod, around 200, SA about 60
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I am rather experienced in both arma 2/3 and  Dayz. I know how to handle myself in a firefight, and I know when to choose my battles. I try my hardest to be a team player.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): 1-2 days a week, and usually 1 day a weekend.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I can speak 2 languages (English being my 1st language, Hungarian being my 2nd). 
Anything you want us to know?: I will be responsible and will try to be a useful asset to my teammates.

In-game name: Poindexter (Dex is good)
Location and Time Zone: London UK
How long have you played ArmA?: Just bought 2 and 3 but haven't played them yet
How long have you played DayZ?: About 6 months and put in around 450+ hours
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Strategic knowledge, familiarity with the whole map and what spawns where and also I am comfortable with gaming in groups.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Or more, you name it.
Is there anything interesting about you?: Sure, plenty.
Anything you want us to know?: I'm not into Bambi killing, unless they are sniffing around a fire fight, then its 1 warning and execution!

Edited by Poindexter

In-game name:JAC Elite
Location and Time Zone:Georgia = Eastern Pacific
How long have you played ArmA?:Dont own it
How long have you played DayZ?:4 months
What skills do you possess that may help the group?:Sniping & good sense of direction
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week):% to six days a week
Is there anything interesting about you?:I make voices to liven up the group.
Anything you want us to know?: I may have my faults but i make up for them when given orders that will help the team. Teamwork is very important to me but I like to have fun while working as a team.

In-game name:JAC Elite

Location and Time Zone:Georgia = Eastern Pacific

How long have you played ArmA?:Dont own it

How long have you played DayZ?:4 months

What skills do you possess that may help the group?:Sniping & good sense of direction

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week):% to six days a week

Is there anything interesting about you?:I make voices to liven up the group.

Anything you want us to know?: I may have my faults but i make up for them when given orders that will help the team. Teamwork is very important to me but I like to have fun while working as a team.

Declined

You didn't read the rules.

(The rules link doesn't work I know, you didn't mention that the link was down).

In-game name: Bishop
Location and Time Zone: Canada, EST
How long have you played ArmA?: Around half a year.
How long have you played DayZ?: About a year.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I bring great communication, awareness and positivity. I am quite experienced with both Dayz and Arma 2, as I have been in multiple clans and groups in both games, and have been playing them actively for several months.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I am active most hours of every day of the week, so yes!
Is there anything interesting about you?: I can be both fun and outgoing, but also serious and militarized when needed.
Anything you want us to know?: I have been in many militarized dayz groups and a mil-sim arma 2 and arma 3 clan, so I am not new to clans and can bring great teamwork to the table.

By the way, the link for the rules is broken, so I couldn't read through them.