Reactimals

Outback Warriors | Mod Variants Group | 18+ (Exceptions) | Global

In-game name: Stranger.

Location and Time Zone: PST.

How long have you played ArmA?: July of 2012.

How long have you played DayZ?: July of 2012.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I look for weak spots in an enemy, and I do not mind sharing. I can fly and land a heli and plane. I prefer scouting.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Most of most weeks.

Is there anything interesting about you?: I am good at sports and I am the only one(currently) in my family that has Green eyes. I think I got it from my great great 5th uncle or something like that.

Anything you want us to know?: I am pretty quite, but I tend to open up more as I get to know you guys. I love group coordination and strategy.

Accepted on Probation.

Briefing will follow soon.

Please fill out Form 2 and PM me it.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)

Meet our members there!

The Application of Herakovich

In-game name: Herakovich

Where are you currently playing from?: East Coast USA

How long have you played DayZ?: Bout a year or so, maybe a little more...

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: Since 2008

Is there anything interesting about you?: Nope

What skills do you possess?: I'm a pretty good helicopter pilot(trackir,joystick,etc.) I'm a good leader. I'm good at recon and gathering information.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week) Yes I can be very active as I have no friends :(

Edited by Herakovich

The Application of Herakovich

In-game name: Herakovich

Where are you currently playing from?: East Coast USA

How long have you played DayZ?: Bout a year or so, maybe a little more...

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: Since 2008

Is there anything interesting about you?: Nope

What skills do you possess?: I'm a pretty good helicopter pilot(trackir,joystick,etc.) I'm a good leader. I'm good at recon and gathering information.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week) Yes I can be very active as I have no friends :(

Accepted on Probation.

This guy has been in touch with me for awhile and has finally made his decision.

Please fill out Form 2 and PM me it.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)

Meet our members there!

We have updated our recruitment process and we now got our hands onto a TS server just for us!

It took you that long to get a TS?

Oi, not all of our wallets are stuffed with money.

</3

Oi, not all of our wallets are stuffed with money.

</3

Liberum Lanceati has a TS, don't need to pay, its run off one of our boxes.

We need members! We have had to kick a number of our candidates due to inactivity.

Buffalo's Application

In-game name: Buffalo
Location and Time Zone: Dublin / 
UTC+00:00
How long have you played ArmA?: Started Playing Arm when DayZ Started trending.
How long have you played DayZ?: Around a Year now , since January 2013.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?:I'm a good rifle man and a team player , I also have a good eye for any movement. 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes
Is there anything interesting about you?: Nothing too interesting, apart from gaming I like Sports,Video Editing and Making new friends.
Anything you want us to know?: I am pretty easy to get along with, I don't argue much and never get involved in those silly "side channel" wars .

Edited by BigBadWolf

Buffalo's Application

In-game name: Buffalo

Location and Time Zone: Dublin / UTC+00:00

How long have you played ArmA?: Started Playing Arm when DayZ Started trending.

How long have you played DayZ?: Around a Year now , since January 2013.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?:I'm a good rifle man and a team player , I also have a good eye for any movement. 

Is there anything interesting about you?: Nothing too interesting, apart from gaming I like Sports,Video Editing and Making new friends.

Anything you want us to know?: I am pretty easy to get along with, I don't argue much and never get involved in those silly "side channel" wars .

Accepted on Probation.

Jump on our TeamSpeak and meet our members there!

I liek the style of your application.

In-game name: Wolfe R12

Location and Time Zone: Perth / UTC/GMT +8 hours

How long have you played ArmA?: Played for a couple hours at a friends house but i now own the game myself

How long have you played DayZ?: nearing 20hrs

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Good team player, friendly, good at following and giving orders

Is there anything interesting about you?: I like to play more tactical and with strategy in smaller groups, however i also really like playing in big masses

Anything you want us to know?: i will be able to play for at least 3hrs each day on weekends and at least 4-5hrs during the week

In-game name: Wei Qi
Location and Time Zone: England, UK; GMT +/- 0.
How long have you played ArmA?: Never actually played Arma, I heard about Standalone's release from a credible source a while before its announcement, so instead of buying Arma and getting the mod, I waited to get the SA.
How long have you played DayZ?: Since its release in Dec, totalling to around 32 hours of total playtime in-game, but I would personally say I have figured out the majority of game mechanics and map layout as far as experience is concerned.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I consider myself to be well educated on game mechanics, especially that of medicine and treatments to a large variety of problems, e.g. blood loss, chemical poisoning, etc. I am also fairly adept in stealthy supply runs, though my shooting ability has yet to be tested, as I have never had a situation where I would need rounds being fired thus far. I would also say I am sharp-eyed, I can take in large areas and summarise any locations of interest and/or danger within a short period of time.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I could theoretically play between 4-6 days a week, so long as there are others to be playing with, I tend to drop off of games without others (whom I can trust) to play with.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I study Games Development (including 3D Modelling, Animation, Game Mechanics, etc.)
Anything you want us to know?: Not really. There's already a wall of text. ^

Edited by KiratoSpooch
  • Like 1

In-game name: Wolfe R12
Location and Time Zone: Perth / UTC/GMT +8 hours
How long have you played ArmA?: Played for a couple hours at a friends house but i now own the game myself
How long have you played DayZ?: nearing 20hrs
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Good team player, friendly, good at following and giving orders
Is there anything interesting about you?: I like to play more tactical and with strategy in smaller groups, however i also really like playing in big masses
Anything you want us to know?: i will be able to play for at least 3hrs each day on weekends and at least 4-5hrs during the week

Declined.

You have not read the rules. This also lacks detail.

How long have you played ArmA?: Never actually played Arma, I heard about Standalone's release from a credible source a while before its announcement, so instead of buying Arma and getting the mod, I waited to get the SA.

How long have you played DayZ?: Since its release in Dec, totalling to around 32 hours of total playtime in-game, but I would personally say I have figured out the majority of game mechanics and map layout as far as experience is concerned.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I consider myself to be well educated on game mechanics, especially that of medicine and treatments to a large variety of problems, e.g. blood loss, chemical poisoning, etc. I am also fairly adept in stealthy supply runs, though my shooting ability has yet to be tested, as I have never had a situation where I would need rounds being fired thus far. I would also say I am sharp-eyed, I can take in large areas and summarise any locations of interest and/or danger within a short period of time.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I could theoretically play between 4-6 days a week, so long as there are others to be playing with, I tend to drop off of games without others (whom I can trust) to play with.

Is there anything interesting about you?: I study Games Development (including 3D Modelling, Animation, Game Mechanics, etc.)

Declined.

You have not read the rules. It's a shame that this does have a good amount of detail.

Sorry about that, I must have deleted the top line of text by accident when I edited the app.

The Application of Wei Qi.