Reactimals

Outback Warriors | Mod Variants Group | 18+ (Exceptions) | Global

In-game name: Shawn.

Location and Time Zone: United States, EST.

How long have you played ArmA?: I've played ArmA for roughly 6 months prior to my long history of DayZ.

How long have you played DayZ?: I've played DayZ for 2 years.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I obtain the ability to comprehend and follow orders accordingly, I manage myself well when it comes to looting/supplyruns. I have a background of combat ability's. 

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes, extremely active when it comes to DayZ.

Is there anything interesting about you?: Enjoy skiing.

Anything you want us to know?: No.

In-game name: Shawn.
Location and Time Zone: United States, EST.
How long have you played ArmA?: I've played ArmA for roughly 6 months prior to my long history of DayZ.
How long have you played DayZ?: I've played DayZ for 2 years.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I obtain the ability to comprehend and follow orders accordingly, I manage myself well when it comes to looting/supplyruns. I have a background of combat ability's. 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes, extremely active when it comes to DayZ.
Is there anything interesting about you?: Enjoy skiing.
Anything you want us to know?: No.

Declined.

You failed to see a big note that said read the damn thread.

Please reread the first post. If the necessary changes are made you will be reconsidered. Please PM me when the changes have been made.

Kirito's application -

In-game name: Kirito(Cure-e-toe)

Location and Time Zone: Canada, British Colombia. (PST)

How long have you played ArmA?: A month or so after DayZ (See below)

How long have you played DayZ?: I originally bought DayZ (A2 CO) around April this year.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Leadership, strategy and a jack of most trades.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes.

Is there anything interesting about you?: Nothing really, just an average kid.

Anything you want us to know?: I'd like to be included. In another clan I planned on joining, they did nothing, no playing DayZ, just screwing around. I'm also not always 100% able to use my microphone due to my mom "not trusting" people online. Also, I'm not a huge squeaker or xx360proscopeOpTiKscopepro360xx.

Edited by Falzarpmu

Sorry, forgot to add in timezone, it's Pacific Standard.

Edited it in.

Edited by Falzarpmu

Kirito's application -

In-game name: Kirito(Cure-e-toe)

Location and Time Zone: Canada, British Colombia.

How long have you played ArmA?: A month or so after DayZ (See below)

How long have you played DayZ?: I originally bought DayZ (A2 CO) around April this year.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Leadership, strategy and all jack of most trades.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes.

Is there anything interesting about you?: I'd like to be included. In another clan I planned on joining, they did nothing, no playing DayZ, just screwing around. I'm also not always 100% able to use my microphone due to my mom "not trusting" people online.

Anything you want us to know?: I'm not a huge squeaker or xx360proscopeOpTiKscopepro360xx.

Accepted on Probation.

Briefing will follow soon.

Please fill out Form 2 and PM me it.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)

Meet our members there!

Sander's application.

In-game name: Sanderr
Location and Time Zone: The Netherlands, GMT+1
How long have you played ArmA?: I have played Arma for over a year now.
How long have you played DayZ?: I also played Dayz for about a year or so.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I am a friendly guy who likes to play Dayz with a team, I have been in a clan before but that one broke up and now I want to be in a new one.

I am good at driving, shooting, looting. I am also a good listener and good at taking orders.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I am online almost everyday of the week.
Is there anything interesting about you?: Not really.
Anything you want us to know?: I have a bit of a squeeky voice, I act mature though.

Sander's application.

In-game name: Sanderr

Location and Time Zone: The Netherlands, GMT+1

How long have you played ArmA?: I have played Arma for over a year now.

How long have you played DayZ?: I also played Dayz for about a year or so.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I am a friendly guy who likes to play Dayz with a team, I have been in a clan before but that one broke up and now I want to be in a new one.

I am good at driving, shooting, looting. I am also a good listener and good at taking orders.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I am online almost everyday of the week.

Is there anything interesting about you?: Not really.

Anything you want us to know?: I have a bit of a squeeky voice, I act mature though.

Accepted on Probation.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)

Meet our members there!

th3 sw4gg3rific 4ppl1c4tion of Voltage  (<-- That was a joke.)

In-game name: Voltage
Location and Time Zone: Florida And CST
How long have you played ArmA?: About one year.
How long have you played DayZ?: About one year.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I'm a very good shot short to medium range. I can sort of operate a sniper. And I am experienced.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes. Maybe 1-3 hours every day. Weekends, 1-8 hours straight.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I have a YouTube channel, and I'm not a stranger to hard work. (anything)
Anything you want us to know?: I'm very mature for my age.

Edited by iVoltage55

th3 sw4gg3rific 4ppl1c4tion of Voltage  (<-- That was a joke.)

In-game name: Voltage

Location and Time Zone: Florida And CST

How long have you played ArmA?: About one year.

How long have you played DayZ?: About one year.

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I'm a very good shot short to medium range. I can sort of operate a sniper. And I am experienced.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes. Maybe 1-3 hours every day. Weekends, 1-8 hours straight.

Is there anything interesting about you?: I have a YouTube channel, and I'm not a stranger to hard work. (anything)

Anything you want us to know?: I'm very mature for my age.

Accepted on Probation.

Meet our members there!

Officepot's Application 

In-game name: Officepot
Location and Time Zone: Ohio,USA EST
How long have you played ArmA?: Got ARMA when DayZ first started to get big
How long have you played DayZ?: Since maybe a little before the release of Origins
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I can pilot basic aircraft and snipe well 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes! Most of my afternoons are free.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I guess im just a regular DayZ player, nothing to interesting.
Anything you want us to know?: Im pretty easy going and not hard to get along with.

Edited by Hawkeye123

Officepot's Application 

In-game name: Officepot

Location and Time Zone: Ohio,USA EST

How long have you played ArmA?: Got ARMA when DayZ first started to get big

How long have you played DayZ?: Since maybe a little before the release of Origins

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I can pilot basic aircraft and snipe well 

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes! Most of my afternoons are free.

Is there anything interesting about you?: I guess im just a regular DayZ player, nothing to interesting.

Anything you want us to know?: Im pretty easy going and not hard to get along with.

Accepted on Probation.

Meet our members there!

Application on connor

In-game name: conor989
Location and Timezone: Sydney Australia (UTC+10:00)
How long have you played ArmA?: About 1 year
How long have you played DayZ?: 8 months
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I am good with close combat and also no howto use a sniper very well
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes i have alot of time to spend with the clan
Is there anything interesting about you?: Not much but im an active player i like combat
Anything you want us to know?: I am just looking for a skilled/active dayz epoch clan

Edited by Connor989

In-game name:conor989

Location and Time Zone:australia (UTC+10:00)

How long have you played ArmA?:about 1 year

How long have you played DayZ?:8 months

What skills do you possess that may help the group?:i am good with close combat and also no howto use a sniper very well

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week):yes i have alot of time to spend with the clan

Is there anything interesting about you?:not much but im an active player i like combat

Anything you want us to know?:i am just looking for a skilled/active dayz epoch clan

Declined.

Please reread the first post. If the necessary changes are made you will be reconsidered. Please PM me when the changes have been made.

am i able to do another one?

In-game name:  riley
Location and Time Zone: sydney australia 
How long have you played ArmA?: 1 year
How long have you played DayZ?: 1 year i got arma for dayz
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: im good ad close combat also a decent sniper and a good pilot
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): yes i can play around 6 days a week
Is there anything interesting about you?: i prefer to play as a team and talk threw skype/ts3 ect and always play with my brother 

In-game name:  riley

Location and Time Zone: sydney australia 

How long have you played ArmA?: 1 year

How long have you played DayZ?: 1 year i got arma for dayz

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: im good ad close combat also a decent sniper and a good pilot

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): yes i can play around 6 days a week

Is there anything interesting about you?: i prefer to play as a team and talk threw skype/ts3 ect and always play with my brother 

Declined.

application for: zulu221

In-game name: Jimbo
Location and Time Zone:New Zealand +12gmt
How long have you played ArmA?:12 months now
How long have you played DayZ?:12months now
What skills do you possess that may help the group?:good shot and work well with teammates
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week):yes almost all week
Is there anything interesting about you?:not really
Anything you want us to know?:
love running with good orginized players who can handle themselves in the heat of battle!

Edited by zulu221

application for: zulu221

In-game name: Jimbo

Location and Time Zone:New Zealand +12gmt

How long have you played ArmA?:12 months now

How long have you played DayZ?:12months now

What skills do you possess that may help the group?:good shot and work well with teammates

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week):yes almost all week

Is there anything interesting about you?:not really

Anything you want us to know?:love running with good orginized players who can handle themselves in the heat of battle!

Accepted on Probation.

Meet our members there!

In-game name: Stranger.
Location and Time Zone: PST.
How long have you played ArmA?: July of 2012.
How long have you played DayZ?: July of 2012.
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I look for weak spots in an enemy, and I do not mind sharing. I can fly and land a heli and plane. I prefer scouting.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Most of most weeks.
Is there anything interesting about you?: I am good at sports and I am the only one(currently) in my family that has Green eyes. I think I got it from my great great 5th uncle or something like that.
Anything you want us to know?: I am pretty quite, but I tend to open up more as I get to know you guys. I love group coordination and strategy.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO