Reactimals

Outback Warriors | Mod Variants Group | 18+ (Exceptions) | Global

In-game name: Doomhayman2

Where are you currently playing from?: Western Australia

How long have you played DayZ?: 8 Months

How long have you played ArmA (includes wasteland)?: 1 Year

Is there anything interesting about you?: Not really anything.

What skills do you posses?: CQC expertise, teamwork, pilot.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week)(think) Yes, i will be on ts For most of the week.

Edited by ordomalleus25

TheApplication of GnostiC!

In-game name:GnostiC

Where are you currently playing from?: East Coast USA

How long have you played DayZ?: Bout a year or so, maybe a little more...

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: The same

Is there anything interesting about you?: My favorite food is sushi.

What skills do you possess?: I'm a pretty good helicopter pilot! I can do pretty much anything you ask really though...

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week)(think) Yeah, I'll be on quite a bit. Some of the time I'll be doing work for university but I'll be sure to play a lot too.

More specifically:  I'll be on nearly everyday on teamspeak and play as much as possible in-game

Edited by GnostiC

Application - GnostiC

TheApplication of GnostiC!

In-game name:GnostiC

Where are you currently playing from?: East Coast USA

How long have you played DayZ?: Bout a year or so, maybe a little more...

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: The same

Is there anything interesting about you?: My favorite food is sushi.

What skills do you possess?: I'm a pretty good helicopter pilot! I can do pretty much anything you ask really though...

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week)(think) Yeah, I'll be on quite a bit. Some of the time I'll be doing work for university but I'll be sure to play a lot too.

More specifically:  I'll be on nearly everyday on teamspeak and play as much as possible in-game

Accepted on Probation.
Briefing will follow soon.

Please fill out Form 2 and PM me it.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)
Meet our members there!

In-game name: doomhayman2.

Where do you hail from?: Western Australia.

Do you have skype and/or teamspeak: yes

How long have you played DayZ: around 8 months.

How long have you played arma?: 1 year

Is there anything interesting about you?: depends what you classify as *interesting*

What is your skill set?: CQC(close quarters combat), pilot.

Are you willing to spend your time playing in this group during (at least) weekends? yes

Declined.
Please reread the first post. If the necessary changes are made you will be reconsidered.

Edited by Reactimals

The Application of Sleeman

In-game name:sleeman

Where do you hail from?:QLD, Australia

How long have you played DayZ?: 6 months

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: 2 years

Is there anything interesting about you?: I enjoy working with others :)

What skills do you possess?: Patience, communication and creativity.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week)(think): Yes, specifically on weekends.

The Application of Sleeman

In-game name:sleeman

Where do you hail from?:QLD, Australia

How long have you played DayZ?: 6 months

How long have you played ArmA (includes Wasteland)?: 2 years

Is there anything interesting about you?: I enjoy working with others :)

What skills do you possess?: Patience, communication and creativity.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week)(think): Yes, specifically on weekends.

Reconsidered.

Please check your personal messages.

Edited by Reactimals

Updated Original Post.

Edited by Reactimals

Application of Raze  :D

In-game name: Raze
Location and Time Zone: USA East Coast
How long have you played ArmA?: About a year. If not, longer.
How long have you played DayZ?: The same as ArmA
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I'm a really good player all around, not only in DayZ, but in other FPS's as well. I can fly well, I'm a good sniper, and I'm good with just about any weapon. 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Whenever I don't have school, weekends, (I'll usually be on all weekend) and whenever I don't have baseball after school (2-3 times a week from about 5 to 10 P.M,) 
Anything you want us to know?: I've been looking for a group to play with for a while because running around on DayZ by yourself is not very fun lol and I'd really like to join. I also have like 565 hours played total on ArmA.

Edited by Raze.

Application of Raze  :D

In-game name: Raze

Location and Time Zone: USA East Coast

How long have you played ArmA?: About a year. If not, longer.

How long have you played DayZ?: The same as ArmA

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I'm a really good player all around, not only in DayZ, but in other FPS's as well. I can fly well, I'm a good sniper, and I'm good with just about any weapon. 

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Whenever I don't have school, weekends, (I'll usually be on all weekend) and whenever I don't have baseball after school (2-3 times a week from about 5 to 10 P.M,) 

Anything you want us to know?: I've been looking for a group to play with for a while because running around on DayZ by yourself is not very fun lol and I'd really like to join. I also have like 565 hours played total on ArmA.

Accepted on Probation.

Jump on TeamSpeak - ts.survivaloperations.net (You'll find our small section near the bottom.)

Meet our members there!

We have had a number of new members that have decided to not make any attempt to go on or at least let me know that they will not be on. They will be kicked In a number of days. Please let this be a warning to those who plan to join.

Thanks, React

Edited by Reactimals

I'd like to ask some questions before applying, feel free to contact me via skype.

In-game name: Dingus
Location and Time Zone:Brisith Columbia, and its pacific time I think.
How long have you played ArmA?: A year or so
How long have you played DayZ?: The same time I've played ArmA
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I've got great cordination, Easy to get along with. and a great teammate.
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I do yes
Is there anything interesting about you?: I enjoy looking straight up, new dimension.
Anything you want us to know?: Do you guys use skype or Teamspeak more?

In-game name: Dingus

Location and Time Zone:Brisith Columbia, and its pacific time I think.

How long have you played ArmA?: A year or so

How long have you played DayZ?: The same time I've played ArmA

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: I've got great cordination, Easy to get along with. and a great teammate.

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I do yes

Is there anything interesting about you?: I enjoy looking straight up, new dimension.

Anything you want us to know?: Do you guys use skype or Teamspeak more?

Declined.

Please reread the first post. If the necessary changes are made you will be reconsidered. Please PM me when the changes have been made.

The application of Alex lewsza

In-game name: Alex lewsza
Location and Time Zone: London UTC 
How long have you played ArmA?: Not long, prefer dayz
How long have you played DayZ?: roughly 15 months
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Friendly, team player, good knowledge of dayz, good driver and prefer being a sniper although can be versatile 
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes, 2-3 days a week
Is there anything interesting about you?: Like working with mates to watch my back and me watch thiers, normally easy going but am not afraid to get stuck in and risk myself for my team.
Anything you want us to know?: nope

Edited by Alex5434

The Application of FallenSurvivor777

In-game name: Friendly Jerry
Location and Time Zone: Texas central time
How long have you played ArmA?: off and on for last year 
How long have you played DayZ?: 2 years
What skills do you possess that may help the group?: pilot, sniper, scout, driver(moderate at best), Navigator, combat tactics
Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I try to get on everyday. Although some days its only for an hour or two.
Is there anything interesting about you?: i have decent knowledge of combat tactics, I know how to read the map and compass. 
Anything you want us to know?: My work hours change so some days i will be on at weird hours. Have played arma missions and various other mods like Invasion 1944 etc.

In-game name: Alex lewsza

Location and Time Zone: London UTC 

How long have you played ArmA?: Not long, prefer dayz

How long have you played DayZ?: roughly 15 months

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: Friendly, team player, good knowledge of dayz, good driver and prefer being a sniper although can be versatile 

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): Yes, 2-3 days a week

Is there anything interesting about you?: Like working with mates to watch my back and me watch thiers, normally easy going but am not afraid to get stuck in and risk myself for my team.

Anything you want us to know?: nope

Reconsidered - Accepted on Probation.

Meet our members there!

The Application of FallenSurvivor777

In-game name: Friendly Jerry

Location and Time Zone: Texas central time

How long have you played ArmA?: off and on for last year 

How long have you played DayZ?: 2 years

What skills do you possess that may help the group?: pilot, sniper, scout, driver(moderate at best), Navigator, combat tactics

Do you have the time to spend with the group (minimum 2 days a week): I try to get on everyday. Although some days its only for an hour or two.

Is there anything interesting about you?: i have decent knowledge of combat tactics, I know how to read the map and compass. 

Anything you want us to know?: My work hours change so some days i will be on at weird hours. Have played arma missions and various other mods like Invasion 1944 etc.

Accepted on Probation.

Meet our members there!

Edited by Reactimals