Statik (DayZ)

Looking For a Buddy? Post Here!

I'm creating this thread for players to seek out a buddy. This way, the recruitment section can purely be for already formed groups, not players looking for a buddy.

To simplify things, follow this criteria (it's not mandatory, so post what you feel like, but the more specific you are, the more likely you are to find a buddy)!

Name (or what you wish to be called by):

Timezone:

What mods you play (i.e., Vanilla, Epoch, etc):

Play Schedule:

Play Style:

Any Extra Info:

Good luck! And feel free to comment or PM me if you think I should make any changes!

• Like 1

Name (or what you wish to be called by): Brandon

Timezone: US Eastern

What mods you play (i.e., Vanilla, Epoch, etc): Vanilla, Origins, Overwatch (for quick pvp fun), DayZero, and I've dabbled in Epoch, but I'm willing to give anything a chance.

Play Schedule: Usually evenings/night time, I'm free to play usually 5 days out of the week (I do play other games though)

Play Style: Neutral, Solo I'm friendly but I like to commit banditry with a group.

Any Extra Info: Skype and Steam: therealbrandito

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

I'm creating this thread for players to seek out a buddy. This way, the recruitment section can purely be for already formed groups, not players looking for a buddy.

To simplify things, follow this criteria (it's not mandatory, so post what you feel like, but the more specific you are, the more likely you are to find a buddy)!

Name (or what you wish to be called by): Statik

Timezone: Canada

What mods you play (i.e., Vanilla, Epoch, etc): Yes

Play Schedule: All day erry day

Play Style: du wut i wunt

Any Extra Info: two moose 4 u

There Statik I did yours for you :D

• Like 1

hello all, the names CH4OS. i am creating a new 4-6 man squad. we will run through skype unless we get enough support to buy a teamspeak. we are neither heros or bandits. we survive. 

- must be 16 years of age or older

- must have 2-3 moths experience in arma or dayz

- must be able to listen and take orders if needed

- must be a team player

if you feel you fit these areas, add me on skype- joeyohara1 were i will do a short interview. we need 2-3 more players. Btw we do do youtube

Name (or what you wish to be called by): Geoff

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

What mods you play (i.e., Vanilla, Epoch, etc): Mainly Overwatch/Day Zero but will try others!

Play Schedule: I'd be playing quite frequently until I start University on the 30th September

Play Style: I usually assess the situation, If I feel the need to shoot I will however I prefer to talk and try to help/trade with others

Any Extra Info: If you with to contact me add my skype "geedook". I would prefer for you to speak good english and be age 16+ cheers.

Name (or what you wish to be called by): Jack or JD

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

What mods you play: Any

Play Schedule: I play a fair amount evenings, weekends and days off

Play Style: Shoot at me and ill kill you lol. I never shoot on sight, Respect unless disrespected.

Add me on skype Jackdyson789

Edited by JD.

Name/What I wanna be called by: Stephen or whatever, doesn't matter, but if it's a "cuss word", I prefer not to, just so there is no confusion on who you are talking to.

Timezone: CDT

Mods: mainly dayz or dayzero, but I can play any

schedule: evenings and sometimes during wednesday and friday afternoon, but primarily evenings.

Play style: scavenge and stay alive. I don't shoot on sight and only fight back if they attack first. I like to use direct to communicate friendliness and am a fairly experienced player. 

any extra info: I prefer skype over push to talk, but I can use teamspeak if required. I also would prefer people around my age, but I am pretty mature and have worked with 20+ people before. Skype is Stephen.Emerson45 if you wanna hit me up.

Name: Bahadır

Timezone: GMT +3

What mods you play (i.e., Vanilla, Epoch, etc): Only and Only Vanilla.

Play Schedule: Everytime.

Play Style: Survivor.

Any Extra Info: Playing since DayZ came out. Know every place without map.