MrONEBADDUDE (DayZ)

*OFFICIAL* Free Personal Lessons/Help with Scripting. Giving away Free Custom Scripts. READ!

My *OFFICIAL* Thread For Custom Scripts!

Have a server or planing to get one?

Don't want to look all over for scripts?

Don't want to have some random guy script your server and be admin?

If the above statements are true READ BELOW!

I am willing to give free lessons/help with scripting. I am also willing just to build a "dayz_mission.PBO" to your standards. I will also help begginers with server hosting aswell.

In order to get lessons/help with scripting just PM (Private Message) me here on DayZ forums. Simple as that and we would continue from there on what you want to do.

If you want me just to build you a "dayz_mission.PBO", again you would have to PM me here on the DayZ forums. From there we would discuss what you are looking for. You'll need a DropBox, or something else we can attach files to.

Other Ways to contact me:

MrONEBADDUDE@live.com

MrONEBADDUDE@gmail.com

I look foward to helping you guys as much as I possibly can. And I can Guarantee you this is not a scam or anything like that. I just enjoy helping people out and working with computers. And I'm a good teacher!

Edited by MrONEBADDUDE
Font change

Never trust a man using colours like that with Comic Sans.

Never.

• Like 3

That was pretty hard to read.. Can't you just make it the normal colour again?

The white text can be hard to read for some, especially if they're using the IP board [white background]. I know from experience, haha.  I've changed the font back to the automatic/default colour.

• Like 1

The white text can be hard to read for some, especially if they're using the IP board [white background]. I know from experience, haha.  I've changed the font back to the automatic/default colour.

Oh okay. im new to this forums thing.

Looking for help in a custom Epoch server, willing to compensate within reason... sent PM also.