Sign in to follow this  
Sophia_Hart

DayZ Streamers

Well hello,

Since I'm all new to the Dayz Community, I was wondering if you guys can share with me link of some good Dayz streamers out there. 

Thank you!

I personally enjoyed SkinBintin's stream. Not well known, but very active.

Edited by Rage VG

Well hello,

Since I'm all new to the Dayz Community, I was wondering if you guys can share with me link of some good Dayz streamers out there. 

Thank you!

Welcome, its good to see a new face in the community, and good to see eveyone has been real nice to you :) ,, wait , that reminds me of somthing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku69cBwyeF4 ;) . I jest of course, You will find some folks have different types of humour. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

xSmaKx is pretty good aswell. He's very nice to his viewers, and he interacts a lot with us.

probably an unpopular vote on here, but frankieonpc and jack frags make good videos 
also psisyndicate reviews just about every dayz mod there is, so if you wanted a better idea of what mods/maps to play that would be a good place to start
I also liked seannaners' videos, only did one series, but was entertaining due to the fact him and his group were kinda terrible at the game lol

@BlackDalia, thank you haha. You actually made me wanna watch the movie all over again which will be a good idea!

@Rossums, I totally agree with you. Small streamers can be good as well but the top streamers usually get all that attention which they deserve of course. I also like to watch small streamers when it comes to survival games. It's really just about the adventure and being able to watch another survivor's journey through his streaming.. 

Not that we like to blow our own trumpet or anything, but we like to think our DayZ Live section is a good place to find DayZ streamers :)

DayZIntel.com/dayz-live

We feature both popular and up and coming streamers. 

Edited by DayZ Intel

Just want to say Sophia I like you avatar. TSW is awesome but haven't played in a lil while.