Sign in to follow this  
Sophia_Hart

Registration Forum Issues & Little Introduction

Hello,

I have finally left WarZ after 10 long months to give this game a shot. I can tell you that my first night yesterday was a Nightmare. I love the game already but man I have to get used to the controllers. So any 1st tip for a newbie like me would be awesome.  :D

Also, I wanted to talk about this registration error and report it at the same time.

Validation:

Yesterday I have created an account using Yahoo and I haven't gotten a validation since eventhough I have tried to resend it multiple times.

Security Check:

When filling the forum the first try, it said that the Security Code I entered was incorrect, so when you try to fill the form again, it says the Username and Address are already taken. On my Yahoo e-mail account, I was able to connect right after to the website but never received validation.

On my Hotmail account which is this one, the Security Check error appeared the first try but I was able to receive the validation e-mail still.

Login Bug/Error?:

It happened to me when I tried to log in for the first time on this account. Eventhough it showed that I was logged in, the message still appeared.

2mypysk.jpg

Also, I have tried to post this three times and everytime I hit the Post New Topic, it disconnects me from the website.

So just thought about reporting these issues in case someone else is having them too :)

Thank you

Edited by Sophia_Hart

I can see your other account in the data base.

Just the quick basics, I will tell.

The Forum was hacked in mid July and had to be reset, since then we have implemented a Password change Module which is proving problematic for some, although this has nothing to do with your experience you may be asked to reset your password.

If this occurs there are a couple of things that might help (or not).

Clear out any login cookies that may be stored on your computer and log in from the main page of the Forum (not while in this section for example).

Yahoo and Hotmail are authorised, although you should be aware that certain Forums do not allow validation from Hotmail or other not so sure mail account providers.

Thank you for taking the time to report the errors.