Sign in to follow this  
kevsta545

DayZ Mouse-Scrolling issue

Hello all and lately when I try to use the mouse scrolling option to do things like, get in cars, check bodies and tons of other stuff. But when I try to use mouse scroll it doesn't work, well at least not at first try, ill have to rapidly scroll for about a min before it works. Anyway info on the mouse: its a wireless USB mouse by rocket fish its relatively new like 2 years ago i bought it, not sure what the problem is but please help for ive died a few times lately by my heli crashing and im not able to bail D: thanks for reading! -kevsta545

Try using it outside dayz,try using it to scroll down pages,or in arma2 to get in to cars and what not.

If it never works get a new mouse,if its in only dayz I have no clue whats up

Try using it outside dayz,try using it to scroll down pages,or in arma2 to get in to cars and what not.

If it never works get a new mouse,if its in only dayz I have no clue whats up

This.^

First and foremost you need to figure out if it's a hardware or software issue.

• Like 1

Hello all and lately when I try to use the mouse scrolling option to do things like, get in cars, check bodies and tons of other stuff. But when I try to use mouse scroll it doesn't work, well at least not at first try, ill have to rapidly scroll for about a min before it works. Anyway info on the mouse: its a wireless USB mouse by rocket fish its relatively new like 2 years ago i bought it, not sure what the problem is but please help for ive died a few times lately by my heli crashing and im not able to bail D: thanks for reading! -kevsta545

Just wondering if the problem is fixed for you? I'm currently having the same problem in one particular server. As I first enter this server, everything is fine - my scroll options work perfectly but shortly after my scroll option seems to disappear. Seems to happen when I jump into vehicles (can't get back out, as the scroll option is no longer there). I didn't think it was my mouse, as I do have the scroll options when I first log into this server but just incase it was, I switched mice twice and the same problem occurred. This only happens in one particular server, as I play in at least two other Epoch servers. I've spoken to the admins of this particular server and they said that no one has ever had this problem before, so they don't think it's a server problem (they have 30-40 regular players, with approx. 20 pop ins). Is there anyone else out there with similar problems? Or does anyone have any suggestions for a fix? 

Thanks, Nicole.

When I am unable to scroll anything, hit g to open your gear, then close it.  After that you should be able to scroll again right away.  Works for me anyways.  No idea why this happens.