Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Hajjar

Why am i getting such low FPS with these settings?

If you're running through DayZ Commander go in to the settings in DZC and make sure you haven't ticked 'Windowed Mode'

If that's not the case then in ArmA 2 try this...

Options > Graphics Options

Make sure 3D and interface resolution are both set to your monitor's native resolution.

Restart the game.

Yeah, looks like you've ended up in windowed mode somehow.

• Like 1

Yeah, looks like you've ended up in windowed mode somehow.

I went onto DZC and windowed mode was unchecked. It was when i died I pressed a few buttons trying to open a different chat channel and it reduced in size

I think it's Alt + Enter while in the server menu.

• Like 1

I went onto DZC and windowed mode was unchecked. It was when i died I pressed a few buttons trying to open a different chat channel and it reduced in size

Alt+Enter

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 1

Yep .that worked thanks. Im having problems with my spacebar every few minutes the fn+ (m) macro key turns off so I have to press it again

Yep .that worked thanks. Im having problems with my spacebar every few minutes the fn+ (m) macro key turns off so I have to press it again

Go in to the Anansi driver software like we talked about earlier, click on the space bar and assign function: default key.

You've probably recorded a macro by accident.

Go in to the Anansi driver software like we talked about earlier, click on the space bar and assign function: default key.

You've probably recorded a macro by accident.

Brilliant thanks a lot mate was just as you said.I changed my res from 80% to 100% and I seem to be getting considerably higher fps, more like 70 rather than 30. Is this just coincidence or because of the server or was it directly related to my resolution?

You increased your res and gained FPS? That doesn't sound right.

It's more likely that either the server you were originally playing on was very slow, or it could be down to your location on the map. I get 60-70 FPS out in the middle of nowhere but 40 in cities.

That's good that you've managed to sort out the issues that you were having, anyways.

You increased your res and gained FPS? That doesn't sound right.

It's more likely that either the server you were originally playing on was very slow, or it could be down to your location on the map. I get 60-70 FPS out in the middle of nowhere but 40 in cities.

That's good that you've managed to sort out the issues that you were having, anyways.

Yep I wont waste anymore of your time, you can lock/delete this thread, and thanks again for all the help