Sign in to follow this  
BTW ITS LEE12

DayZ Standalone - Idea's And Updates!!

1: I think Rocket has said he doesn't want this kind of thing in the game (correct me if I am wrong someone). What you suggest is like a whisper chat in any MMO, that only certain people can hear. The Radio system is being implemented though to steer people away from Skype or TS.

2: AI deffinately a no go for DayZ. As I think are missions. Been shot down many times, also by Rocket himself. Player interactions are the way to go in DayZ. Also player stories, not AI generated story. This is your story after all.

3: Currency is items in DayZ. No magic currency that stays with you forever. On Basebuilding: this will be implemented much later in development, and will be in the from of underground bases rather than houses on the map etc. I expect more like underground mud-holes made of wood etc. no idea how R will implement it though.

4. The island in DayZ SA for now is Utes. It's located South East of Skalisty Island I think. There are also ideas about a prison island.

Otherwise good video. Just try to come up with original ideas, that originate from you having done research.

• Like 2

I really feel like most of your ideas here really don't sync with what they are trying to achieve with DayZ..   Try thinking of it as more of a simulator instead of a game (I know its a game), and maybe that will give you more of an understanding of what the devs and most of the fans are looking for.  An authentic experience.   But hey thats just my 2 cents.

• Like 1