TheWizard14

I found a military base with tents and dead soldiers north of Prigorgsky

So I was wondering back down to Elektro from NWAF since I got some good loot and decided to kill some bandits, then I stumble upon this base in the middle of the forest a little up north in between Elektro and Cherno in the middle of a random forest. 

There was about 6 dead soldier and 4 tents, and what appeared to be a camp fire with some clothes.

The tents gave no option to search it, nor the soldiers. It was kind of creepy too since it was a full moon night on the US 3480 Public hive.

(It was legitimately a Prop base)

I felt kind of sad for them because it appeared that they tried to survive from the zombie apocalypse but died from some unknown cause, possibly infection.

I haven't found this before and I am now wondering what other mysterious things I have missed out and yet to find in this land of Chernerous. I thought I had explored everything but apparently not.

Poor soldiers :(

Well for some strange reason, not sure if a coincidence or not, but the server restarted as soon as I announced to everyone that I found the area and marked it on the map.

When I came back in as soon as the server reloaded up, the camp was gone... really strange.

:( 

That is a survivor camp if I remember correctly, they spawn randomly after a reset.
They disappear after a reset.

• Like 4

Listen to JD Freeman, he speaks wise words :) They were added in one of the latest patches.

yeah its pretty much like a crash site but only with crap loot. They are changing the loot tables in the upcoming patch i think....

Dammit boys, we could of spun out some spooky ass story with that setup. <_<

• Like 6

I was halfway through the intro to my story when saw someone tell this chap the truth.  Oh well, there will be more chances!

Cheers,

Jimmy

p.s. thanks for playing with us at 3480  B)

• Like 2

I wish.  Too many people on here are quick to debunk stuff.  

My shadow figure thread could of made global headlines but nooooo.  Someone didn't want that. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144594-strange-shadow-figure-at-green-mountain/#entry1428655

• Like 1

I wish.  Too many people on here are quick to debunk stuff.  

My shadow figure thread could of made global headlines but nooooo.  Someone didn't want that. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144594-strange-shadow-figure-at-green-mountain/#entry1428655

Ha, to be fair, that's not the best bit of image manipulation i've ever seen. :P

Ha, to be fair, that's not the best bit of image manipulation i've ever seen. :P

Indeed it isn't.  I probably should of put better work into it but, meh.  I hardly know how to use photoshop.