firebear

cheaters spawning gear

I was with Qla when we killed that group of item cheaters, we also engaged in fight with another survivor later on with identical items but he escaped with alt+f4 ( disconnect). And 2 minutes later to the same location came a bandit with yet another m4 silencer scope + nv and all the same items, didnt manage to screencap that situation though since it was pretty hectic.

ID changer is simple to use and it works, ban nullified.

BE needs to recognize these scripts when activated and just make the players character die, the makers will find a way to get around it but if BE are doing their job properly it will only work for a day or two.

[KFC] have partly given up on ArmA so its know where as bad as say in the days of Armed Assault (ArmA 1)

and all those guns still wont help you when a noob with lolwinchester sneaks behind you' date=' great thing about this game

[/quote']

I like the chester.

In fact I love the chester, I am raging like a Cajun over your frivolous mocking of the much maligned and underrated mighty mighty Winchester.

Your comments have forced me to spend my limited rage bar not on the DIAF cheaters who disrupt this fine developing mod but your thoughtless mocking of the chester....

I hope you find a horrid Noothgrush on your toothbrush!

Yes obviously their big guns and NV and stuff didn't cover their lack of brains or common sense since we killed 4-5 cheaters that night with those items, lee enfield kills just fine which in my opinion is definately one of the best things about this game. Rare guns and items are just extra, if you find them nice, if you don't its fine also. But it does present an issue that servers might get flooded with NVG and other rare items, although we hid all of those bodies not everyone will do the same and the cheaters will add a lot of NVG and other rare drops to the circulation since. I don't know which is worse, the cheaters killing you with NVG and all other stuff or that they even still can't kill anyone and now they just keep feeding good items to players that will kill me with those items for sure if I run across them :(

Found 4 cheaters @EU-13 server at around 3:30 (GMT + 3:00). Me and my buddies ambushed group of 3 bandits and 1 survivor' date=' when we went to loot their corpses we noticed they all had identical gear, silenced m4 with reddot scope, 1 satchel charge, m1911 with ammo, blood packs, nv-goggles, some had range finders, gps.. etc.

Some of them started trolling in the chat so i screencapped some of the chatter.

[img']http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560941734081162053/3486EEABECE9DF790589D83527949CEBFE134348/

072318F0E2AD95C8D41EBFF1412C00B38FBB45EB

Hoping from swift justice.

You do know that you can get all of that from Stary Sobor right? If all 4 of those people farmed there for a little while it's not very hard to get all that gear.

You do know that you can get all of that from Stary Sobor right? If all 4 of those people farmed there for a little while it's not very hard to get all that gear.

Yes, yes it is.

And that's why I like independent "developers" more. They actually deal with hackers and give them the proper treatment.

this quite simply, I was explaining, the attitude of 'if its too hard.. you are playing the wrong game' is fantastic. its not about being too hard, its about finding a way to overcome the challenge.

i love it. keep it up.

Yes' date=' yes it is.

[/quote']

I was there for a bit last night and I was able to get a DMR, plenty of mags, an M9 suppressed, and nvgs.

Of course i do. The thing was, all 4 of them had the same items, same amount of the said items, in the same order in inventory = dublicated stuff.

Yes' date=' yes it is.

[/quote']

I was there for a bit last night and I was able to get a DMR, plenty of mags, an M9 suppressed, and nvgs.

nvgs don't spawn at stary, interesting how you found them there.

Yes' date=' yes it is.

[/quote']

nvgs don't spawn at stary, interesting how you found them there.

Well I had them, so I got them somewhere. My character has been alive for like 4 days.

I only found 1 nvgs... and that was in a Barrack in NW, need another 7 though :p