Sign in to follow this  
rob1pr26@yahoo.com

[BB] Boot Bandits is looking for some new members.

Boot Bandits is not a clan, we are a community of fun gaming mofo's. We play all types of games but our main game is DayZ. We have been playing DayZ since summer of 2012 and to be honest some of our members are burnt out on DayZ just waiting for SA to come out. Some are playing other games like Wasteland for Arma2 and Arma3, A.C.E., Warthunder, CS:GO, APB Reloaded, Garry's Mod, 7daystodie, Rust, etc. Then you have a few people like me that play Overwatch, Dayzero Podagorsk, Epoch and some other DayZ mods. 

Im writing this post personally because even though Ive been playing DayZ for so long and have over 2,300 hours in Arma 2 OA, I still want more DayZ and more of the good old times. So just message me at rob1pr26 for Steam or Skype ( same ID). 

We have people of all ages in our group from 16 to 40, so age doesnt matter. Also, we have members from Europe and America so doesn't matter either. We have people playing all the time night and day.

We all play on the BB Teamspeak server. ts.bootbandits.net We used to have a lot of random people go into our ts because we host a Public Dayz 1.7.7.1, and an Overwatch Server that announces our TS address so when you go in just message me (ballistic) or anybody else to move you out of the lobby or to get access to the rest of the channels just register at http://www.bootbandits.net

Edited by Balliztic

Yep and same with Bean Bandits. But the founder of the community made the name way back last year without knowing about these two clans. But yeah people who wear the clan tag get mistaken a lot for these clans. Most of us don't even wear clan tags because we're just a group of friends not a clan.