BloodLizards recruitment

Hallo! now as you know, ive made a lot of failed recruitment posts, but this one aims to do different.

I am setting up a Clan, Planet-Dead US server there is no age limit, only to be mature, intelligent, and good at Ambush tactics and assault.

What is BloodLizards?
We are a clan who specialize in death destruction, and banditry, we like to ambush our enemies and hit first. We don't have any built bases, as we think sometimes you need to keep moving to survive. We are a intelligent clan who WILL not tolerate immaturity, racism, or any other prejudice, we don't want swearing, with names such as "Faggots" thrown around. We tend to not keep prisoners, and kill them on sight or execute them, we do not kill newspawns, and if I get any news of someone, doing these. then I will kick them out the clan, if they keep their name tag, then they shall be named a rogue, and will not be welcome by any other members.

Once you join the clan, you can go on any server, any mod, or another thing, just put [b-Lizards] as your tag, next to your name on arma 2 and DayZ. 

Just put your application below, and well get back to you.

rUzVnXl.jpg?1

In almost any situation, we always end up as the hunter.

-Wolf

PLAY ON THE PLANET-DEAD US SERVER! THIS IS THE SERVER THE GROUP WILL BE ON!.

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus
  • Like 2

Once you join the clan, you can go on any server, any mod, or another thing, just put [bloodL] as your tag, next to your name on arma 2 and DayZ. 

-Wolf

should make tag like [b-Lizardz] or something like ;)

Hey, Do you like to play on Private Hives or Public Hives? Also do you play anything except regular DayZ? Like DayZ Overwatch? :)

Also, Do you have Skype or TS where we can speak further about joining? 

Hey, Do you like to play on Private Hives or Public Hives? Also do you play anything except regular DayZ? Like DayZ Overwatch? :)

Also, Do you have Skype or TS where we can speak further about joining? 

Hey, sorry we have no Skype or TM, but we play on any DayZ mod, we can meet up, and also were fine on public hives, but will play private if you prefer.

How do you communicate then?  :o 

We communicate by steam, you can add me on there, we also communicate by The forum's and direct chat in game.