Sign in to follow this  
Dexterr

I'm one happy bunny.

So as some of you may know, I just got the game, and I was enjoying my 2nd ever session when I came across 2 Gaz's, so I took one and started heading toward the NE airfield in hopes of finding some weapons. It was 11km away, so along the way I crashed, twice (I found another Gaz), but finally reached the NE airfield. It was deserted, much to my surprise, so I went to look for weapons. And there it was, my first ever weapon (other than starting pistols), an M16A2 with 2 mags. But then I saw about 5 of those small buildings that spawn loot in a row so I checked it out.

Oh my god, I found about 10-15 weapons, and my excitement levels were through the roof. I ended up taking an M4A1 CCO SD and a Makarov SD, but there were M4A1's, M16A2's, AK's, M14's, and lastly an M48 Mod 0, which I should have taken apparently. Unfortunately I had crashed my car so couldn't take them :(

What's your best looting session?

camp raids, always worth the long walk.

from drops..mmm i think a rifle when you need one, materialistically the FAL with nvg scope and an as50..both at crash sites.

Text

What kind of server are you playing on? Finding that many weapons and cars seems unvanilla-ish.

What kind of server are you playing on? Finding that many weapons and cars seems unvanilla-ish.

A modded server with a tonne of barracks at the NE airfield by the sounds of it, lol. I was at the NE airstrip last night and the best thing I found was a couple of MREs. :(

• Like 1

A modded server with a tonne of barracks at the NE airfield by the sounds of it, lol. I was at the NE airstrip last night and the best thing I found was a couple of MREs. :(

I can't remember what is was called, but I thought it was too good to be true!

Best loot was, when I found admins base and raided it 4 times in a row.

Edited by Frytek