DoctorScandalous

Best/Most Practical Way to Find M9SD Mags?

Looking around in the normal places... is there a go-to place where everyone finds the majority of their M9SD mags? 

So far (if memory serves me) I've only ever found them in the NWAF barracks or on heli crashes. 

In fact they spawn everywhere :D There's a chance you can find them in Industrial, Residental and Military Loot spawns. Also on deer stands. Well, military buildings have the highest chance to spawn ammo.

Interesting. I NEVER see them spawn anywhere... in fact, I've only seen them in the wild (outside of trading) like 3-4 times. 

Yeah... that's what I was using... but I guess I was looking for everyone's input on favorite places/where they've had the most success... if there are spots that they feel are "better" than others.

So you believe more in luck and experience than loot lists and mathematic statistic chances. :D

And you're afraid of Mountain Dews. Interesting... :D

Okay from my experience I find them more often in industrial buildings than in military.

i usually go industrial..more loot spawns, i had good luck with polana factory a few times

Industrial tends to be choc full of all sorts of ammo doesn't it? Not many guns though...