DoctorScandalous

STANAG SD>M9SD Bulk Exchange

Hey there, everyone! 

I've currently got a bit of a surplus of STANAG SD's and am in need of M9SD mags, so I'm seeing if anyone is interested in doing some semi-bulk 1:1 trades (aka: for each of your M9SD mags I'll give you 1 STANAG SD mag). Current Max Trade Capacity of 21 mags/exchange.

Trades must occur within 2k of Polana. I may be able to set up a temporary/moving trading post for this if the interest is there. 

Let me know if you are interested and we'll go from there. Thanks!

I would have 2 M9SD mags for you.. are you still interested in our old trade?, I don't see any progress. If you're no longer interested in trading with me, just tell me.

I'm absolutely still interested... it's just figuring out everyone's schedules, lol. 

Drop me another PM... I'd love to get the trade going. 

(This post is more of a bulk-request thing... I'm hoping to get 5-10+ mags/trade with this route)

Edited by DrScandalous

I can give you four M9SD mags.

I don't need STANAG SD but I would like an M16 if you have one.

Don't have an M16 on me right now. Just looking for STANAG SD>M9SD trades at this time.

Don't have an M16 on me right now. Just looking for STANAG SD>M9SD trades at this time.

You can have the M9SD mags anyway. I'm heading towards Dolina today, so I'll give you a shout when I'm close to your location.

Hey Scandalous, I got quite a few M9 SD mags and I'm willing to trade. Ik I can just contact you through messages or Skype but I want to get my post count up :P

sorry for my ignorance guys Im new here and I would to know in what server are you guys playing. Thx and good luck for everyone

sorry for my ignorance guys Im new here and I would to know in what server are you guys playing. Thx and good luck for everyone

No worries! We (I think I can speak for the majority of players) all play on the regular (aka: "Vanilla") public DayZ mod servers. I play on US servers while many also play on the European servers (UK, FR, DE, etc.).