Sign in to follow this  
Green Mamba

Does the Holy Book in your Inventory make you Immune?

The 'infection' status that you get from eating raw meat, drinking dirty water, viral zombies etc. isn't the zombie virus, which the survivors are already immune to, it's general illness or an infected wound. Also, the holy book is just 'trash' loot like toilet paper and playing cards, it doesn't do anything.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 3

The 'infection' status that you get from eating raw meat, drinking dirty water, viral zombies etc. isn't the zombie virus, which the survivors are already immune to, it's general illness or an infected wound. Also, the holy book is just 'trash' loot like toilet paper and playing cards, it doesn't do anything.

I heard those trash loots are just placeholders for something in the near future like an ability to play with cards or reading the holy book. Not too sure though

I don't think that's true. The bible was renamed to holy book to avoid offending anyone, I very highly doubt that any actual text will be included.

. Also, the holy book is just 'trash' loot like toilet paper and playing cards, it doesn't do anything.

sweet sweet words

I heard those trash loots are just placeholders for something in the near future like an ability to play with cards or reading the holy book. Not too sure though

Reading Books is a 100% no go too many license issues.

Who owns the royalty rights to the Bible?!

Reading Books is a 100% no go too many license issues.

This stands for public domain books too?

I guess God or Johannes Gutenberg :P

Edited by h3l1x

The Gideons