Sign in to follow this  
longdongsilverz

Survivor Looking for Group - Have Tactics/Military Knowledge

I'm Kyle. I'm 26 yrs old, from NC, US. My schedule, however, allows me to play between the hours of 0700 and 1500 EST Mon-Fri because I work 2nd shift. I am not usually online on the weekends. I am looking for a group of people to run with who are not Bandits and do not believe in a "shoot-on-sight" mentality. Of course, there is need to protecting oneself and ones' group and belongings, but I believe that, in the setting of Day Z, there should be a way of "negotiating at a distance" (with overwatch) method to interacting with other players.

I have knowledge of tactics and military structure that could be put to good use in a group or put to use so that I could "fall in" in a group that already uses such structure. I can follow or lead; sufficient at both.

Please let me know if you would like me to join your group if your members are online during the same hours. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello kyle, I am currently recruiting for a clan I am part of. if you are interested please add me on skype at its_a_traap. We have teamspeak and a server we regularly play on.

hopefully hear from you soon.

@trap - do people really fall for that?? Your name completely gives you away. Guess I'd be surprised huh?

• Like 1

I'm Kyle. I'm 26 yrs old, from NC, US. My schedule, however, allows me to play between the hours of 0700 and 1500 EST Mon-Fri because I work 2nd shift. I am not usually online on the weekends. I am looking for a group of people to run with who are not Bandits and do not believe in a "shoot-on-sight" mentality. Of course, there is need to protecting oneself and ones' group and belongings, but I believe that, in the setting of Day Z, there should be a way of "negotiating at a distance" (with overwatch) method to interacting with other players.

I have knowledge of tactics and military structure that could be put to good use in a group or put to use so that I could "fall in" in a group that already uses such structure. I can follow or lead; sufficient at both.

Please let me know if you would like me to join your group if your members are online during the same hours. Thanks!

add me on skype alecsmeltzer

Hey Kyle, I think i know what you are looking for. Have a look here: http://www.24thmeu.com We are a tactical unit playing on the DayzRP server. If you need more information regarding our unit please visit http://www.dayzrp.com/t-24th-marine-expeditionary-unit-currently-recruiting or log into our TS3 server: Address: ts11.gameservers.com:9134    Password: 24thmeu

and let people know  .K.Jeager send you. 

Take care for now,

Jeager

Hi there again, our offer still stands if you want to join a pvp oriented group. Task Force Aegis.